55.

"Zayn." I feel my shoulders being shaken and I wince as I open my eyes to find Boots standing over me.

"We've got a problem." He murmurs before pulling me up to sit up properly.

"What is it?!" I suddenly awaken when I realise what he said.

Boots swallows before gesturing over his shoulder. "Leader of the slave owners is here. Downstairs. Get up!"

"What?! I wasn't suppose to see him till Thursday!"

"Change of plans." Boots says throwing whatever he can at me to change into.

My head is completely wired to reality that I don't even register the slight hangover and nauseas feeling in my stomach.

I change quickly and make my way downstairs with demands and words flying out of my mouth to every slave I see.

My eyes lock on to a middle aged man standing in the entrance way of my slave house. His arms folded while his eyes scan everything and everyone.

"All slaves, to the great hall." Boots announces a couple of times. "All slaves to the great hall."

"Ahh. The infamous young Malik." The man greets me with a chilling smile and I shiver inwardly before clenching my fists together. "It's a pleasure to be in your company, Master Zayn?" His voice is somewhat of a mockery and I narrow my gaze at him.

"I don't believe I caught your name." I say carefully.

"Peter." He offers his hand and I refuse to take it.

"Forgive me, Peter. But we had arrange a meeting later this week. Not now." I fold my arms this time.

"Yeah. Change of plans." He smirks before stepping closer. "Are you going to invite me in?"

"You're fine where you are."

"That's no way to treat your guests." Peter acts as if he's hurt by the situation.

"Given who you are, I don't think you'll be classed as a guest of mine." I narrow my gaze at him.

"So I guess these rumours are true, Zayn?"

"What rumours might you be talking about?" I raise my eyebrow.

"Thoughts of trying to bring us down that is. You know exactly where that's lead you."

I don't say anything.

"Don't fuck with us Malik. You're father was smart. So I suggest you take his word for it."

I grit my teeth together as anger burns within me. "Come into my house and threaten me again, and I'll make sure it's the last thing you'll do." I open the door and push him out as I see a car pull up to the curb. U

Peter lets out a dry, humourless laugh as he points at me and my attention is back on him along with my wild anger. "You're just a little boy, Zayn. I'm warning you now. Don't fuck with us."

"Hey little brother!"

I frown suddenly and look over Peters shoulder to see Zaidan getting out of a car followed by Alissa getting out as well.

"Oh. Is this your other half that I've been hearing about." Peter smirks at me devilishly.

ALISSA.

"Liss. I think we're landing." I hear Zaidan murmur.

I yawn and sit up slightly. "Landing in another country or in London?"