33.

"Take her away Zayn. I might be awhile." Adham murmurs before closing the door.

"Elisa. I need you to shoot whoever comes in here." I hand her two guns.

I search the blue eyed guy and grab his guns before looking back at the room where Adham is probably doing some serious torture.

"I can't-"

"You want to get out of here? Use the guns. I'll  be back." I say.

"Where are you going?!" Elisa questions confused.

"To save Alissa." I murmur.

"Alissa?!" Elisa gasps. "She's here?"

I nod and hand her detonator remote. "Press this button and run as soon as you see Alissa."

"What? What do you mean?!" Elisa frowns.

"Just do what I say!" I scowl. "Where's Juliet?"

Elisa opens her mouth to say something but shakes her head. "Connor killed her." She murmurs as I walk away.

"Wait-"

"I don't have time to talk Elisa. Stay here!" I say before walking down the extremely long corridor and back towards the elevator.

The elevator doors open and I aim the gun inside only to see Dean is still cuffed to the rail.

"Oh. Fancy seeing you here." I smirk as he rolls his eyes.

"Fuck off."

Pressing the button to head down, I kneel in front of Dean and sigh.

"You're only sixteen." I shake my head.

"I don't care!"

"Have you killed anyone?" I question sincerely.

He shakes his head and I smirk. "Don't do it."

"What would you know?!" Dean scowls.

"Because you'll either turn out like that girl that's in the basements or you'll turn out like me or your brother. Run while you still can."

"I can't exactly run now, can I?" Dean points at the cuffs and I chuckle before standing to face the doors.

"You can stay there." I say over my shoulder before holding my gun up as the doors slowly open.

"I'm going to get out of here you bastard!" Dean shouts as I step out when the doors closed.

"Sure you would." I roll my eyes and stand in the airy basements.

Something strange in this place makes me think of the basements back at the enterprises.

I slowly walk forward as my eyes try to accumulate to the dim lighting.

There's two doors, and I didn't realise how big this building was. It looked smaller from the outside.

I sneak up to the first one and slowly open the door to notice it's a cleaners closet.