23.

"Her names Kylar. And the one who escaped is Juliet." Elisa explains as I make my way towards the basement.

"Who was on when Juliet escaped?"

Elisa hands me the board and I frown as I point at Connors name.

"Is he here?"

Elisa nods then shrugs. "I think so."

Connor doesn't know anything about how I know what he's up to or how he has Sabina.

"Where is he?" I question.

"Last time I saw him he was escorting Juliet towards the slave quarters."

I narrow my gaze at his name before handing it back to her.

"If he comes in this building again, shoot him with a tracker." I scowl.

"What?! Why? He's security."

I stop abruptly and face Elisa. "I give orders and you listen. Understand?!"

Elisa frowns. "What the fuck has gotten into you?"

"Tell Boots now!"

Elisa flinches and nods before continuing the opposite way.

Taking a deep breath, I continue towards the elevator and make my way down to the security team that are all huddling around the circle and sharing shit about what they've seen in their own work fields.

They all straighten their positions when they see me walk in.

"You let one slave slip through. You all have a death wish." I scowl. "Marcus, as team leader I hope you have some excuse that'll save your sorry ass."

Marcus takes a deep breath before nodding. "Connor isn't in my security team sir."

I frown. "Since when?"

"Since last month. He was transferred under Edwards team." Marcus explains. "He's better off with Edward. He never listened."

I frown. "Elisa told me Connor escorted Juliet to her room."

"He's not on my team sir. I have the time slots of who clocked in if you want to see." Marcus says.

What the hell is going on?

"Go to the security room. The rest, I want you to split in two groups. One group will find Juliet. The other group come with us. I need help with a rescue mission."

Marcus frowns. "Rescue mission?"

"Move it." I scowl before making my way towards the security room.

Marcus and half his team follow behind.

My head is swarmed. I don't know what he fuck is going on, but my suspicions is telling me that Connor took Juliet. That's if he was the last person seen with her.

But what about Kylar?

"Where did you say you found Kylar?" I question Marcus.

"In the ballroom sir. She appeared to be crying."

"And where is she now?" I question.

"She's down here in the cells."

"And she hasn't said anything?" I ask again.

Marcus shakes his head as I open the security room doors.

"Wait out here. I need to speak to Marcus." I murmur to the security team.