13.

After I hung up, my eyes fall back down on the files of all the people that had been executed. One of those files was Taylor's and a bit of me had feared for my insanity.

Taylor was my best friend, and due to breaking Zayns trust, he had killed her. Even after promising me he wouldn't.

I close my eyes as I go through the files again.

Jane isn't in here so I'm guessing she's still alive. At least Rodney has some light over all of this.

But for me, I don't have a solid plan of what I want to do to Zayn.

Standing, I place the files in the inside of my jacket pocket and zip it up to secure them in place.

My curiosity burns furthermore as I check what looks to be his office.

Pulling the draws open, I find another safe at the bottom and more work files.

I frown and gaze down at a few contracts that Zayn has signed.

New hotel openings, new enterprise with another leading company that doesn't exactly look like he's signed just yet.

I frown and take it for myself before feeling my phone continue to vibrate.

I ignore it when I realise it's Zayn but I frown confused when Rodney rings me.

"What is it?" I frown as I flick the light off.

"The lady's back. Get out of the house. Now." Rodney scowls. "Get out of there!"

"Shit. Meet you around the back." I hang up immediately and rush down the staircase as I hear the front door opening.

I hear what sounds like a keypad and a ringing noise sounding through the house as every window around me suddenly becomes isolated by steel walls.

Backing away from the Windows I run towards the back of the house and freak when I realise it's sealed shut.

"Whoever you are, you better come out now." The Middle aged woman says.

I swallow as I turn around and peek around the corner to see her staring directly at me.

"You're in deep trouble poppet." She gazes at me intently.

I swallow and pull my gun out to point at her.

She doesn't seem phased. She smirks devilishly before stalking closer.

"Stay back." I scowl.

"What are you going to do sweet heart? Shoot me?" She raised an eyebrow before solidly slapping the gun out of my hand and jabbing me straight in the throat.

My airways completely blocked off and I cough aggressively before adjusting myself and pushing her away to tackle her to the ground.

Adrenaline prickles my system before she rolls on top of me to wrap her hands around my neck.

Panic surged through me immediately.

Calm down.

Digging my nails into her wrists, I twist them away from my face and head butt her to get her off me.

"You can fight for an old lady." I smirk.

"Oh sweetie when I work for Zayn, you've got to learn to fight." She coos softly before slapping me again.

My anger rises. Punching is one thing, but fucking slapping has a way of infuriating me even more. It's such a pussy thing to do.

"Funny you say that, sweetie." I mimic her. "Zayn trained me."