78.

Oh yeah btwwww gorls...
That's Niko in the picture. I feel like people are imaging Niko as some gross ass mother fucker. But like realistically he's actually like decent looking hahaha

He's around the same age as Zayns character so he's young as well. And I probably should mention that Niko isn't bad at all, he's just a really dumb character that tries to be bad but ends up feeling guilty in the end and fucks things up hahah.

But in other words. He's more genuine than Zayns character (but is still 'bad' to put it into perspective.)

Niko throws his hands up as he sees me about to throw another fist in his face and I hold myself back when Alissa steps in front of him.

"Stop!" She scowls.

I shake my head. "You're fucked up for doing this to her!"

"It wasn't my intention to give it to her. It just happened." Niko shrugs as Alissa continues to caress him and touch him.

I roll my eyes before pacing around and running my hand through my hair in frustration.

"The deal still stands. She just won't take it so well." He says quietly.

"Take What so well?" Alissa questions. "Master, why do you look so sick?"

"Pepe, I'm okay. Just go inside and get something to eat, I'll be in there shortly." He says softly.

Zaidan wasn't lying. He has fallen for her.

Alissa eyes me carefully before smiling at Niko. "Okay."

She leaves Niko and I alone, leaving us both in a moment of silence before I face him again.

"What's wrong with her?!" I throw my hands up at him.

"Its a submissive drug." Niko sighs before shaking his head. "I never meant for it to get this bad."

"But you let it happened!" I scowl.

"I know, I know."

I just want to wrap my hands around his neck already.

"How many times did she take this shit?"

"Usually once every two hours."

"What?!" I scowl. "No wonder she won't recover. She's been a fucking mess the last two weeks!"

"I know, which is why she needs me. I was able to get one of my guys to reverse it. It will make her severely sick given that she's taken a lot. But it works."

"How do you know?"

"I took it myself." He says carefully. "I'm just getting better, but I've been sick."

"Let me guess. You took the same shit she gave to Zaidan two weeks ago!"

He nods before dragging his gaze back to Alissa who's inside.

I shake my head. "I'm not going to kill you. Not till I know that you've overcome this sudden cure you've taken. You look like absolute shit."

"I know. I just want her to be better." He says worriedly. "Is she okay?"

"She's coping." I grip onto his collar and scowl. "You shouldn't have done this to her in the first place."

"I helped her. She was in pain Zayn. You were doing nothing for her. You let her go when she needed you most all because she kissed your brother. Setting her free was the worse thing you could have done." He says through gritted teeth. "What did you expect?! Worse things could have happened to her!"