14.

"I'm convinced she's gone crazy." Zaidan says. "But she was perfectly fine when I saw her."

My mind can't establish what the hell just happened. Alissa killed someone? No it can't have been her. It should have been someone else.

She was in my fucking house?! How did she get in?

"She's a mess. A hot mess." He chuckles at his own joke and I frown at him as I continue towards my desk while he remains thinking of other one liners that he finds so funny.

I search through the draws to find anything missing or if she's left anything but there's nothing that I can see until I sift through my filing cabinet.

My contract with Biz is gone.

What the hell is she going to do with that?!

I rake my hands through my hair as my head begins to cloud over with numerous of questions.

I dial her number and call her and I'm surprised that she answers.

"What the fuck?!" I scowl without any form of a filter.

"Sorry master. I couldn't stay long." She purrs. I can imagine that little smirk on her face by the tone of her voice.

And the fact that she's calling me Master, gives me a certain chill down my spine.

"What the hell is wrong with you?"

"Nothing. But we made a deal. You bring Jane."

"Oh I will. Meet me-"

"No. We have it my way. Knowing you, you'll probably arrange a place where you'll kidnap me again. But then what are the odds of that happening when your brother won't approve of that. Hmm?" She pauses for a moment, allowing me to try and calm myself down.

"Don't take it to heart, Master." She whispers.

Alissa.

"Darnell said Hyde Park. His men will be there if he tries something on you." Rodney whispers.

"Where do you want to meet then, Alissa." His voice is hard, almost as if he's trying hard not to lose his self control.

"Meet me at Hyde Park at noon." I murmur.

"I'll meet you then baby girl." He replies quietly before hanging up.

My heart stops for a moment before I take a deep breath and close my eyes at those words laced with his voice.

Baby girl.

I shake my head out of my trance and gaze back at the three men that walks in. Escorted by Rodney, they all sit down and I frown.

"Darnell sent your men over. Just to be sure."

"What for?" I frown.

"Protection. Arnold, Nelson and Laken." Rodney says as he gestures to each one.

My frown remains until I nod. "Okay. I don't need protection now. Only when I see Zayn. I'll see you men tomorrow." I frown.

All three of them nod, stand and then walk out of the room as I look at Rodney.

"So. Is this all worth it now?" I questions Rodney.

"It's a little creepy that you're kind of a leader of a gang. What happened to that lady in the house anyway?"