75.

"So what's the plan boss?" Boots smirks as he leans over the desk.

I grab the tracking device and hand it to him.

"We track him down. No doubt Niko will have security on him so we need to be smart and scout the area before going in." I say evenly before facing David, the new security adviser I had hired since Zaidan had killed the last one.

"Get your security team ready. Boots will
Lead the way." I say to him.

"Rescue mission? For two people. Really." Boots smirks. "Do you think we can do this!"

"We're going to have to try."

I hear a knock on the door and I narrow my gaze at the unexpected guest.

You can imagine my fucking surprise when I see Alissa stepping through.

She's wearing all black with her hair tied up in a pony tail and a devilish look in her eyes that's telling me she's about to fuck up everything I've been thinking since finding out Zaidan was gone.

That was literally twenty minutes ago.

What the hell is going on?

My eyes widen and I step around the desk to face her.

"What the fuck?!" I throw my hands up.

"Alissa?" Boots gasps.

She holds her hands up as if she's surrendered and I frown before eyeing her carefully.

"Alissa, what are you doing? Where's Zaidan?" Boots says.

"I'm not here to fight." She smirks, the gleam of annoyance is in her eyes.

"Why don't I believe you?!" I question. "How did you even get in without getting caught?!"

"I have my ways." She shrugs before pulling something out of her pocket and I grab the gun out of my socket and aim it at her.

She chuckles darkly. "Relax. I told you. I'm not here to fight. I'm getting something out of my pocket to give to you." The smile on her face drops completely before she pulls a phone out of her pocket and tosses it at Boots.

"Master says give us up, or there'll be consequences. For example." Alissa says before pulling out a gun, she aims it at David and shoots him in the head without any warning.

I flinch and scowl at her.

"What the fuck?!"

"Zayn." Boots murmurs before showing me wants on the phone.

My eyes don't leave Alissa as she continues to stare at me with that heartless, cold smirk.

"It's Zaidan." Boots whispers.

Alissa folds her arms and shifts on her feet before sighing and pacing around the room.

I stare down at the phone to see my brother strapped to a post with whip marks on his back.

"He's not in pain. Though, that's what I told him to think." Alissa shrugs.

"What do you want with him Alissa. If you want to stay with Niko. Stay. But give me my brother back."

Alissa shakes her head, finding this so amusing.

"See this is why we could never work Zayn." She chuckles. "You were always so quick to throw me under the fucking rug no matter what you did to me." She spits on the ground at my feet before shaking her head.

"Boots. Leave the room." I murmur as my eyes never leave her.

"Zay-"

"I mean it." I growl. "Lock it too."