35.

Okay I just wanna set this straight. I know that there's a part in here that's Hindi.

But I honestly could not find the Urdu translations. I found something else, but I don't think I should do that because it's from the Quran and I don't want to go that far as to go Near something important to a religion you know?

I don't want to offend anyone so I just stuck with Hindi.

Whether it's written right or wrong!

Oh and it might getting confusing at one point but it'll eventually become clearer as you read on :D

Anyway love you guys so much!! xxx

----—

Alissa.

"Anything?" I question quietly.

Boots shakes his head before I turn to face A devastated Zaidan. I don't know how long it had been.

He had sat outside that house for a while and it worried me a lot.

A small part of me was happy, but really, there wasn't anything left inside of me to even feel or be felt.

I wanted to be a strong person. I wanted to look at this situation as something that would somewhat make me happy that my captor was gone.

But I was wrong.

I hated him so much. Even after being in this house for two weeks, my hate had grew for him, and now that he's gone, I'm glad I hadn't killed him, despite what he had done to me.

It's made me realise that this vengeance wasn't helping me at all. It made me into him.

I had realised that a long time ago, but it never stopped me.

I wanted to kill him, and now that he is gone, I wanted him back.

For the mourning of his brother, or maybe for me. I didn't know.

I squeeze my eyes closed and looked down as Zaidan sighs quietly to himself.

"We had spent two whole weeks trying to find you. I tried to convince him to come with us but he didn't." Zaidan murmurs quietly.

I swallow and sit beside him as he stares at the weak flames.

"He didn't want to do it. But then I fixed the tracker device." He murmurs before sniffing. "We were going to leave tonight without him, but he left before us."

I frown.

"He had stalled all of his cars so we couldn't go after him. He even stopped the security from coming with us to help get you back. He wanted to do it all by himself." Zaidan says. "Even after he knew it was a suicide mission."

I bite my lip as tears start to blur my vision. I blink them away immediately and sigh quietly.

"The last thing I ever said to him was 'I'd rather die than be with him'. I've seen Zayn when he was offended by what I said before. But I've never seen him so hurt." I look down and shake my head. "I'm a bitch."

"Princess. You're not." Zaidan murmurs quietly. "If I wasn't inside he would still be here!" He scowls suddenly.

I place my hand on his back to somewhat comfort him.

"He told me to find you." He shakes his head and buries his face into his hands. "He said he'd be fine. It's like he knew it was too late for him. It was all over his face but I ignored it!"