34.

"Fucking stupid idiot." I scowl to myself as I kick at the debris.

"Hello?" I frown when I poke my head through the room. "Zayn? Alissa?"

I walk further into the dusty, smokey room and cough as I walk into another room.

"Is anybody in here?" I call out in confusion as I walk inside.

There's a bed in here, opposite the bed is the bathroom.

Shivers fall down my spine as I look up at the dangling chains.

"Alissa." I murmur quietly.

I suddenly hear a big bang and I turn around in panic with my hands up.

"Hello?!" I call out in confusion. "Zayn?! Are you here!"

I look in the bathroom to see if anyone is in here. But nope. There's no one.

I sigh and turn out and freak when I see someone standing in front of me. I swallow and step away.

"Hi." I say worriedly.

"Who are you?" The guy questions as he holds his gun up at me.

"Oh shit." I hold my hands up. "Um. I'm Zaidan." I offer my hand and he clicks the barrel into place.

"Oh sweet baby Jesus." I whisper to myself as I pull my hand away.

"Get out." He scowls.

"Okay. Okay. I'm getting out. Please don't shoot me." I murmur incoherently. "I'm just looking for my broth-."

"Shut up."

"Okay. Sorry. Sorry." I blabber on. "You haven't seen him at all have y-"

"Get out!" He yells and I quickly runaway as the guy follows me back into the corridor.

A gunshot sounds and I cover myself on the floor as the guy stands over me. "Get up."

I look up at him and stand slowly before shaking the dust of my clothes.

"Are you going to-"

"Shut up!" The guy scowls again and I close my mouth as he leads me towards the elevator.

As he clicks the button, I look over my shoulder and smile uneasily as he glares at me.

Taking a deep breath, I turn around and gasp. "Look! Over there!" I point behind him and he frowns and looks.

"Ha made you look!" I push him against the wall and let go when I realise he's knocked on. "Oh shit. I'm sorry." I mumble pathetically. "Dude? Are you alive?

I shake him confused and frown as I stare at the elevator.

Something doesn't feel right.

Backing away from it, I hear the elevator ding and just a few moments later I hear an explosion and I run into the room until the doors open.

Dust and debris go flying and I squeeze my eyes closed and cover my ears.

After a moment of letting the air clear up and allowing my heart to beat at a normal rate, I peep around the corner to see an empty elevator.