76.

"Do with me what you will." I swallow.

Alissa frowns. "Don't be a fucking coward."

"Not a coward. Just facing the consequences." I walk closer towards her and she faces the gun at me.

I'm not going to lie, my heart was beating out of my chest and I've done some pretty impulsive things. But if I had to go, well I guess this is how I go.

"Your call Zaidan." Alissa says as she clicks the bullet into the barrel.

Zaidan looks absolutely conflicted when I finally peel my eyes away from Alissa.

The frustration is obvious. Either by the decision or the drug itself that she injected in him again.

"Come on Zaidan!" Alissa scowls impatiently, eyes still on me and very ready to shoot me.

"Princess, he- he's my brother." Zaidan strains.

"Do it Alissa." I scowl as I turn my gaze back on her. "It's what you wanted right?!"

Zaidan lets go of Boots but my focus is on Alissa. "Please, Alissa. Don't kill him."

"I ruined your life. I kidnapped you and held you captive for three months, Alissa."

"Don't listen to him!" Zaidan says urgently.

"I stripped away your pride and manipulated you until you were wrapped around my finger like you were nothing-"

"Stop." Alissa murmurs.

"I took advantage of you every moment I could get, just to get my brother back and guess what? It worked. So do it Alissa. What are you waiting for?!" I scowl. "Do it!"

"Answer this one question for me." Alissa says, completely triggered, but obviously trying to contain herself as she holds the gun point blank at my head.

"What?" I narrow my gaze at her as my heart continues to pound in my chest.

"Did you ever love me like you said?" Only for a split second did she look sincere.

"It doesn't matter if you're going to kill me." I say evenly.

Her face becomes impassive before she pulls the trigger, only there's no bullets in her gun and I had never felt so much relief and pain filter in me.

She was really going to kill me.

I widen my gaze at her before grabbing the barrel and twisting her wrist, forcing her to go of the gun.

Grabbing the needle from my back pocket that I had got from upstairs while getting the doctor for Boots, I jab it straight into her arm and she whimpers.

"No!" She gasps as her eyes widen. "No- please!"

"I know you hate this Alissa but it's for your own good."

Her arm swings at me, but it's weak, and lethargic. "Niko will find me!"

"No he won't!" I murmur.