46.

"I'm sort of busy right now." I murmur as Alissa side glances me.

Boots sighs. "What could you be busy with if you're not at the office?!"

"Apparently being a boyfriend requires attention too." I say and Alissa turns her head to finally face me and I smirk as her frown grows. "I'm kidding." I murmur to her.

"No you're not." She grumbles.

"No I'm-"

I get distracted by boots. "If you're as serious as you make yourself to be, please hurry up and get your fucking ass to the basements." Boots says annoyed.

"I can't. Got to go." I hang up the phone and Alissas expression hasn't changed.

"If I knew you'd get calls every ten minutes, I would have taken a nap instead." Alissa says.

I sigh and bury my phone in my pocket. "Sorry. Business stuff."

"Can you at least mute it. You're here, but you're not with me."

"I know. I'm sorry. I'll try to ignore it." I reply before my phone rings again.

Alissa rolls her eyes and folds her arms before facing the flat screen again.

"Seriously." She mumbles to herself as I pull it out to see who's calling.

"Unknown number?" I frown before looking at a sighing Alissa.

I take a deep breath and ignore it before placing my phone down and grabbing some popcorn from the bowl she's holding.

My phone rings again and I sigh this time before declining the call.

"Why do you always get calls when you're with me?!" Alissa says annoyed.

I shrug helplessly before staring at the tv screen, only my focus is back on my ringing phone.

"Can you turn it off?!" Alissa scowls suddenly.

"No. I can't." I reply.

Alissa shakes her head and stands to place the popcorn on the coffee table and makes her way towards the kitchen.

"Where are you going?"

"Ice cream." She grunts annoyed.

"Okay caveman." I murmur.

"I heard that!"

My phone rings again and this time it's Zaidan. I frown annoyed but answer it without realising when I see Alissas annoyed expression in front of me again.

"What do you want?" I frown.

"Hey little brother. What you doing?" He questions.

I gaze at Alissa and shrug. "I'm watching a movie with Alissa."

"Sure you are." Alissa scoffs.

I roll my eyes. "Anyway, I repeat. What do you want?"

"I wanted to come over later on. But you're with Alissa, so I'll come now."

"No. It's just her and I!" I frown.

"Okay-"

"I don't want you to come."

"See you soon!"

"Zaidan!" I scowl as the phone line cuts out and I toss my phone beside me as Alissa faces me.

"Zaidan?" She smiles lightly. "He's coming over?"

My jealousy tightens a little and I shake it away. "I think so."