70.

Okay I'm really sorry that it skips POVs a lot. But I kind of had too so the chapters/story didn't drag on haha

"What are we doing?" I question Boots as he walks in.

"I have a few possible victims. There's three people in Bradford." Boots clears his throat. "And there's also one just on the outskirts of Bradford." He pulls out a map and gestures towards three different places around Bradford.

"Hurich, Don and Frian are here. And then we have Niko in the outskirts. Frian and Niko are hosting a Slave party next Saturday."

"We've already checked Niko." I frown. "So we'll go to Frians."

Boots pulls a face. "I know we've already checked Nikos. But I think we should check again. He is the main owner of Bradford and those clothes were found in his slave house after all."

"I don't know Boots." I murmur tiredly.

"We'll split up."

"What if something bad happens?!"

"I'll go to Nikos, you go to Frians?"

There's a possibility that if one of these two slave owners have Alissa, something bad is going to happen if we split up.

"I don't know about this Boots."

"It'll be fine." Boots reassures. "We'll have back up available immediately if something goes wrong."

My worry seems to intensify more than I want too and I push it down immediately.

I nod. "Okay." I sigh and stare at the ringing phone. I shake my head tiredly. "Have you heard from Zaidan?"

Boots half shrugs. "No I haven't. I'm sure he's okay."

I roll my eyes. "Knowing his luck. He's probably found her, but is probably got himself in some trouble as well."

"Are you worried about him?"

I nod slightly. "Yeah. "

"Like I said before. I'm sure he's okay."

I stand from my desk and hang up the ringing phone. "I hope you're right. Let me know any updates about these slave parties."

"Will do." He murmurs before taking the map and making his way out the door.

For the next three hours that had passed I was stuck with phone calls and more emails that I was trying to avoid from work.

I was starting to think that everything was catching up at once and I just wasn't mentally prepared for it.

My mind feels as if it's weakened and it's like losing Zaidan for the first time all over again. Everything just seems so suspicious and strange.

I just hope that these slave parties that are happening next Saturday would lead us somewhere, but at the same time I'm not mentally prepared for what's to come if we do find her.

Is she still alive? Is she coping?! Most importantly, is she okay?

It wasn't questions I want to ask myself, but I can't help it. No matter how much I tell everyone and even myself, I do care about her a lot more than people think and I hate admitting it to myself.