39.

"Where is he?" Yasers eyes widen as he sees me walking into the door.

Trisha soon appears, excitement written all over her face as I look back outside to see Zayn walking inside.

"Shukran Allah." Yaser murmurs quietly.

Zayn half smiles before digging his hands in his pockets.

"You're alive." Trisha says happily, small happy tears glide down her cheeks from her eyes and my heart pinches at the site.

"At least give them a hug." I murmur under my breath to Zayn, before Trisha automatically pulls Zayn into her motherly arms.

I smile sympathetically as Zayn frowns and somewhat hugs her back before pulling away quicker than Trisha would have wanted.

I frown at him and Zayn looks down at me a little annoyed.

"You're alive, Beta." Yaser says proudly.

"Raised from the dead." Zayn nods slightly before Yaser somewhat hugs him too and I gaze at Trisha as her smile dims a little.

"I thought he was gone." Trisha says quietly to me.

"Me too."

"I mean the funeral and everything. I wasn't ready to let go of something I was just reunited with." Trisha says sadly.

I gaze back at Zayn who's talking to Yaser and look back at Trisha.

"Dinner is ready." She announces.

Yaser gestures Zayn the way and I follow behind Trisha.

We all make our way towards the table as my stomach begins to grumble and I gaze back at Zayn who's now following behind me.

"Are you okay?" I question quietly.

Zayn nods as Trisha gestures him the seat at the end of the table.

Zaidan soon joins us and sits by Zayn as I sit opposite him.

He smiles excitedly at Zayn before wiggling his eyebrows at me and I roll my eyes playfully before looking back at Zayn.

"You two are so weird." Zayn murmurs before Trisha and Yaser stands.

I gaze at the both of them and tilt my head in somewhat of a fascination.

They really are a good looking couple.

I wish I met their daughters.

"Sorry! Hope I'm not late!" Of all people, I did not expect to see Blake walking in.

My eyes widen and I stand from the table to embrace Blake in a hug.

"Holy shit it's been a while!" Blake says in shock before pulling away.

"Technically it isn't because she's also Adrianna." Zaidan says before taking a sip of his wine.

I shrug before turning back to Blake. "Long story."

"It's good to see you again Liss."

"You too. How are you?"

"Babe." Zayn grabs my hand to pull me back towards the table.