59.

I stay seated as I watch my brothers chest rise and fall with each second that goes by

"He's going to be okay, Master. I suggest you get some sleep." Derek says quietly.

"I'm not leaving." I murmur as I squeeze my fists together, causing my knuckles to crack.

Derek nods. "Very well then. Buzz when he wakes."

I nod as I sit in complete silence; with just myself and my wondering thoughts.

All I keep thinking about is Alissa and how everything just ended straight away.

It wasn't for me to pretend like I didn't miss her when she came back. I wanted to hold her, kiss her, envy the steps she took towards me until she was  in my arms. I missed her so fucking much but I couldn't do anything.

I had to keep my distance to stick with out fucked up plan that had only made things much, much worse.

I never wanted it to end like this. Maybe briefly so I had just enough time to go after the outcasts, but it's actually over between us.

My eyes fall back onto my brothers bruised face.

I love my brother, but I could probably kill him right now if I didn't control myself.

I squeeze my eyes closed as a small tears  manages to slip through and I aggressively wipe it away with the back of my wrist as my frown deepens.

Zaidans hand twitches before the door opens and my blood boils and anger rises when I see Alissa walking in.

She freezes when she sees me, appearing frightened as if she didn't expect me to be in here. If I was sure of myself, I'd say shes afraid of me again.

"I didn't know you were in-"

"Get out." I warn as my heart pulls at the pain on her face.

I hate how much I love you.

"Zayn-"

"Don't try to justify yourself." I glare at her. "Why are you still here?"

Her hands fiddle with each other and she bites her bottom lip.

"Part of you doesn't want me to leave."

My control flies. "And the other part of me couldn't give a flying fuck if you were taken off the streets right now."

I rise from my seat as I close up the distance between us. "You kissed my brother, Alissa. Of all the things, you just confirmed to me that you really do have feelings for him."

Alissa remains silent as her eyes become glassy.

"I don't want to see you again." I murmur. "The only time I ever want to see you is in a slave circle under a different slave owner."

She gapes at me before stepping forward and slapping me square in the face.

"You really hate me that much?" She whispers sadly.

"You have no idea."

She sniffs before throwing her hands up. "I don't believe you."

"What part don't you believe Alissa?! Are you that thick? Are you that fucked up in the head?!"

Alissa looks up at the ceiling to stop whatever tears she has at bay before she steps forwardand places something in my hand.

"Goodbye Zayn."

As she walks out the door, I frown and open the thick paper to find an ultrasound picture of our very, very tiny baby.