63.

My mind was in a turmoil.

The part of me I thought was dead is kicking at me, prominently telling me to stop doing what I'm doing.

I want to fight back, but I know that my punishment would be ten times worse and I don't think I can handle another one.

A sea of heads were turned in my direction with somewhat satisfaction. My arms were up in the air, suspended by a high spreader bar attached to my wrists and hanging from the ceiling.

My arms were burning as well as my calves from tip toeing for a long amount of time in one spot.

I had only been waiting here for five minutes in front of all these people but it felt absolutely longer.

Masters fingers sprinkle down my spine, tickling my skin and leaving chills in its wake.

My body quakes at the alien feeling before his lips press against my ear. The smell of his thick cologne encircles me.

"Make me proud Pepe." He whispers huskily.

I don't reply, my eyes cast down once again when I notice his feet are now in front of me.

"We have a visitor too. Let's show him how much you've learned since he had you. Eh?" He murmurs, sharing his small comments with me as if we weren't standing in front of a group of slave owners getting off on me hanging here naked and vulnerable.

I peak through my long draped hair and gaze out towards the crowd.

A sudden hand slaps my behind before squeezing my butt. I jolt forward in shock before biting my lip to silence myself.

Coming from behind ad grabbing my chin, master turns my face towards the left side of the room.

"Look at him. Watch him enjoying this." Master whispers.

My eyes scan the sea of faces until I see him. I can't take my eyes off him. He looks immaculate and effortless as ever.

No care at all.

I feel another spank on my behind and I squeeze my eyes closed before locking my eyes back ok him.

The same intensity is in his eyes as he shifts on his feet. He doesn't look bothered at all that I'm in this predicament.

Part of me wanted to believe that he was here to get me out of this mess, but seeing him here with no care at all about the situation I'm in, it's clear that he's only here for one thing.

The slave auction.

ZAYN

Zipping my fly up and readjusting my button up shirt, I throw the tie back on her body as she lays breathlessly on the bed.

Since Zaidan and Borhan left, my mind had been working in a downwards spiral. It was only normal for me to let off some steam, but it's not so easy when I've got a certain someone in the back of my mind. I didn't want to be the one to over think my actions but it's been six months since I had last seen her.

Every single time I was with a slave, I had her fluttering in the back of mind.

Was it wrong for me to do this? Technically we're no longer together, even if she's given birth o both of my sons.

"Master-" Mira begins, still panting. "Are you-"

"No. I'm not staying." I say sternly as I open the door. "Tomorrow. You may join the other slaves. Today. You stay in here."