If Exo members were Exo's fangirl (3/3)

D.O.: The creepy fangirl

This type of fangirl is quiet type but you don't know how enormous feelings she has deep inside.
Just say "Exo", then she will look back and glare you directly right into your eyes and will wait what would you be saying next about them. She's secretly obsessive to Exo. If she detects you in the SNS as an EXO-L, she will immediately add you and will ask you who's your bias. She will be gladly to be friends with you knowing youre an Exo-L too. But beware, if she knows you're a Kai stanned. Then she will put you on the blacklist.

On your SNS: 1 friend request, Do Kyungsoo-ah
(You confirmed)
Do: OH! HI! Tfta
You: hehe welcome.
Do: youre an Exo-L too?
You: Yeah..
Do: oh my god ! Me too!! *suddenly floods you with Exo wallpapers in the chatbox*
You: ohh.. hehe 
Do: I LOVE EXO. 
You: (you don't say..) haha ME TOO!
Do: OMMO!! WHo's YOUR BIAS IN EXO?
You: OH MY GOD! It's KAI :D You?
.
.
.
FB: You are no longer friends with this user.

Luhan: The  goddess-tomboy fangirl

The goddess type of fangirl, almost perfect that when just a single glimpse of her, your self-esteem will drop to zero. She normally post photos of  Exo. Frequently tag them in her posts, hashtags and whatever. Also the one who's making sweet fanfics of Exo and you.She's also friendly. Soft as a marshmallow.But has a boyish side that you got confuse if she's straight or not. You might want to add her but "she cant no longer add friends coz she exceeds the facebook friend limit" kind of moments. So you'll just follow her and wait for some updates from. Ends up fangirling her.

You: oh my god! She looks good in those pink hello kitty dress. *LIKE*
You: FUUUUUUUU!! I'm having GENDER CRISIS!! *Still likes her photos*
You: TT^TT OH MY GOD! her fanfics is sooo... *Votes*
You: *finds yourself scanning through her albums* damn. she's perfect.

Luhan: Thank you for liking ^_^ 
You: !#%%$%^^ SHE COMMENTED!!! OH GOD!! *melts*
Luhan:  (  o_o") are you alright?

Luhan: *post a photo in her SNS, captioned: "I'M MANLY"*
You: DAMN! are you straight? You're making me bi!
Fangirls: *gender crisis*
You: Y U SO LOOK GOOD BOTH AS A BOY & GIRL!
Luhan: I'm Manly! :D

Sehun: The Ulzzang Chic fangirl

Famous for her good looks, perf bod, best taste in her fashions, got so many followers, but ONLY follows EXO, and exo-related posts. She's quiet a snob and cold. All her photos were about her selfies, cool pics of hers, candids, her & fashions, swags, few quick dance covers, her forehead, bubble tea and multiple photos of her with multiple hair colors. She's a chic that is hard for anyone to get. She will only reply once in a bluemoon, and will only reply in an amount of words that is 3 to 7 words in range.
She's like a female Senpai. The lucky guy she only dedicated herself to was LUHAN.

At IG:
You: WHoa! I love your pictures.. i'm _______ pls follow back.
You & 2385323 other users: PLS FOLLOWBACK. <3
You & 2385323 other users: Notice me senpai.
You & 2385323 other users: You're so perfect.   
Sehun: (ignored)

A follower tagged her in an edited photo of her and  Luhan..

Sehun: (hearts)
Sehun commented: YEHET! <3

After Nth time attempts to make her notice..

You & 2385323 other users: SHE COMMENTED! OH GOD!!! THIS IS A MIRACLEEEE!!

XIUMIN: The innocent normal fangirl
More like to be known as the newbies in Exo-L's world. Too innocent, too excited, and even doesn't really understands most Exo-L's vocabularies. The most normal & Innocent fangirl. Her life has not yet been scarred by Exo....YET. A cutie patootie. Would blush if she found her bias half-naked, and gets tomato face if she sees him posing hot and sexy. Frequently daydreams about his bias in a cute and fluff situation.
I repeat, she has not yet been scarred as a deep kind of Exo-L. She's still not expose to the dark side.
/insert SATANSOO smiling glare/

You: have you ever heard of a smut fanfic?
Xiumin: what's a Smut?

You: HAHAHAH OH MY! I can't! SEHUN'S BULGE! Oh . I'm becoming byuntae!
Xiumin: Sehun oppa's bulge? Byuntae? what's that?

You: AHHHHH I MELT~!!!!!! YIXING'S ABS!!
Xiumin: why is he stripping?

...
Xiumin: what's a Smut?
You: /make her read smut fanfics/
Xiumin: /after reading/ . . .my mind. m--my---innocent mind. *walksout / cries*

Xiumin: Sehun oppa's bulge? Byuntae? what's that?  
You: /shows him the photo/
Xiumin: /gulps/ why..

Xiumin: why is he stripping? 
You: /shows her stripping video + hip thrusting Lay/
Xiumin: /faints/