EXO fanservice to Byuntae fans

WARNING: Before you read this..

1. Are you Byuntae?
If yes, start reading, if no, proceed to the next question.

2. Are you sure?
If yes, proceed to next question. If no, then get the hell outta here.

3. You're half way to the gate of Byuntae-ism, are you sure?
If yes, 4th question. If no, GTFO.

4. You're on the 4th question, it means, are you willing to sacrifice your innocence?
If yes, good. Proceed to the last question.
If no, pffft, don't lie to me, you went this far. Proceed to last question.

5. Are you ready to be scarred for life? Being a byuntae has no way out.
If yes, WELCOME TO THE DARK PART OF KPOP, Bretheren.
If No, *slaps you* who doesnt want to. pffft!

-----------------------------------------------------------

Suho: *refer to the media, I admit it, he's so hot at that one* making you drool while he's 2 , meters away from you as he's eye fucking you as he leans on that godforsaken lucky wall.

(FINE! You win this time Grandma..)

Kyungsoo: unbuttons 3 buttons, then walks away.

(HEY KYUNGSOO!! COME BACK HERE!! YOU CANT TEASE ME LIKE THAT! I'm getting my net!)

Chen: let you touch his biceps and chest. As he leads your hands to explore his upper body while singing.

(*lip biting like crazy*)

Chanyeol: corners you like bad boys in k-movies does while talking dirty to you.

(*heavy breathing*)

Sehun: after dancing Baby Don't Cry wet look, he will approach you in the chair your sitting as he takes off his wet shirt and threw it to you while he ruffles his wet hair.

(ohshitshishithshitshit)

Lay: slowly do his smooth moves towards you as he taking off his shirt held as he dances infront of you with his swift movement.

(*jaw dropped* I double dare you, you cant heal my innocence back, Yixing!)

Kris: lifts up his shirt, "Galaxy~" then walks away

(KREASE!!! NOT YOU TOO!! COME BACK!!! SOMEBODY GIVE ME A BIGGER NET!)

Baekhyun: doing his powerful hip thrust as he gives you his very hot and sexy gazes along with his sexy singing voice, slaps your butt for a finale.

(Damn you Bacon. Youre still a puppy!)

Xiumin: gives you a lap dance, yyyyyyup...while he's shirtless.

(How much is a coffin? I really need to prepare one.)

Tao: lays you down to the ground as he push ups while you're under him.

(Must. Not. Breath.)

Luhan: back hugs you as you he dances with the slow music they're playing.

(OH GOD! NAWWW!! HELL NAAAW~ YOU ARE NOT BREAKING MY BIASLIST!)

Kai: leans you to a pole, very intimate body waves and whispers something to you that makes your eye wide in finale.

(*slowly cupping my face with my 10 fingers* Oh my goooosh. Only Kai stans would know what he'll say....)