EXO when they come home . .

. . and see you only in your bra and underwear

Luhan: flustered, acted like he doesn't see you in your underwear, acts like nothing extraordinary happened but blushed like hell.

"No jagiya.. no"

Kai: starts undressing too.

"Meet me in the showers."

Tao: looks at you in confusion.
"Why are you looking like that?"

Sehun: acts like he don't see you but suddenly called you into your room wearing nothing but sheets lying on your bed. "Wanna party with my shawty till the sundown?"

Lay: *hugs you* "YAYYY!!! You're helping to preserve Mother Nature too!? Jagiya Yixing is so happy !!"

Xiumin: "Now we're talking.. >:)" *starting to act like a stripper*

Suho: "JAGIYA WHAT ARE YOU..." *saw nothing to cover you, pulls out the curtain and wrapped you*
"YOU DONT SHOW UP LIKE THAT. .  MY MEMBERS MIGHT SEE YOU!!!"

Kris: "So, what now, you're trying to make me horny with that? Go and cook me some chicken then we'll see about that."

Baekhyun: "God. Okay. Wait for me here okay?"
*went down with matching undies and bra with you*
"See? COUPLE UNDIES!!!"

Chen: *jaw dropped* "I must call the police. A stripper just came into my house."

Kyungsoo: O_____O "Ahh....no." *passby you* *ignores*

Chanyeol: "JAGIYA!!!! WHY ARE YOU WEARING YOUR----COME WITH ME. YOU MUST WEAR YOUR DRESS!! YOU MIGHT GET COLD ON THAT ONE. GOD~" *dragging you into your room*