EXO, when you sit on your Brother's Lap

Suho: *indifferent face*
"Aren't you too old to sit on you brother's lap Jagiya?"

Kris: *sits on your brother's lap too*
"You should be glad that a cool person sat on your lap. You're welcome"

Xiumin: *stares*
"Why are you.."

Chen: *drags you away*
YOU. Should stay here.
*left you and sat on your brother's lap instead*
HAHAHAHA TROLLED! YOUR BROTHER'S MINE.

Chanyeol: *staring from a far away distance*
Okay. I'll just wait here, until she stand up. From. Her. Brother's. Lap. :(

Sehun: You think I'll get jealous? Stand up there or we're breaking up.

Kyungsoo: /refer to the media/
*smile at you like it's cool but as he turned around, thinking of 1000 ways to get you out of your brother's lap*

Kai: *pulled you out and carried you into a bridal style*
MY LAP. Will be the only Lap you'll sit. Arrasseo? Don't do that again.

Tao: *wushus your brother, breaks his lap and throw him in the waste drainage of the gucci factory*
Who's that guy?
You: My brother!
Tao: . . .

Lay: *keeps on passing you until he couldn't resist but to talk*
Do you wanna talk about world peace? Bcoz, what you two doing makes me wanna take the side of the al-Qaeda right now. 

Baekhyun: HAHAHA. I'm not jealous. It's fine, because last night, it's not my lap she sits on, yet she's VERY HAPPY.
*byun face*
*iykwim*
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) 

Luhan: *pulled you into your room*
You: WHAT!?
Luhan: *took a chair & sits down*
Luhan: Now give me a Lap dance. You shouldnt make me watch you sitting on your brother's lap.
*serious face*