When all 12 of them love the same person

Kris
: *puffs from his nose* Do I have to do this again?
You know guys that girls like me more than you. Hasta lavista Boys. *first leave the house*

Chanyeol: *walks cooly to the mirror* Heyyy..
*smirks while brushing his hair up*
Ohh god. I need to practice more. She should notice me first.
*tries again*

Lay: I should impress her with this dance.. *starts dancing*
*Suho comes running in full speed*
Suho: YIXIIIIIIIIIIIING!!!!
Lay: Hey hyung.. I'm gonna show her th---
Suho: *picking up Yixing* No. No. No. No.
Lay: But hyung..
Suho: NO!

Kyungsoo: It's okay. I'm gonna give way to you guys. You can have her. Hope she deserves a better guy if she chooses from you 11. *walks away* Poor girl. *mumbling away*

Luhan: *confidently fixing himself infront of the mirror* *singing Lu* This will be easy. I'm Lu for goodness sake. Who wouldn't want----*saw Sehun coing out from the bathroom*---I'm manly. Fucking! Manly. *looking away*

Tao: Will you get the fuck away from the mirror. She's gonna pick me. For sure. *taking a bunch of mirror selfies**practicing his talk on the mirror* Oh god. Why am I so handsome. I even wanna marry myself.

Chen: *saw Tao, eye rolls* Gay. A girl like her needs to have a manly guy.
Luhan: THATS REALLY RIGHT 'DAE!
Chen: . . . .
Luhan: *smirking to him*
Chen: Get your paws out from my shoulder. I know you're so gay all over me.
Luhan: *gasps*
Chen: That's right. Silence means defeat. *leaves*

Xiumin: Amateurs..
*staring at his roch hard body at the mirror while flexing and doing sexy impressions with his face*
*nodding*
This is enough.
*smirks*

Suho: I hope she likes my little gift for her...
*staring at an oversize teddy bear (much more bigger than him) with a giant bouquet of 100 roses*

Baekhyun: *nervously practicing singing 'Beautiful'* *clear throats* Okay. Gonna sing that to her, then give her these flowers, then gonna say, "You look beaut---" UHHH.. I forgot my line. Must. Not. Screwed.

Sehun: Pffft. I'm more fresher, younger and hotter among all these old people, I'm sure---hey! Jongin Hyung why are you walking out there naked!

Kai: Girls like surprises, she's gonna be so surprise and will brainwahsed to you all after seeing me.

Sehun: Savage..

Exo: Wtf.

Suho: *running to Jongin with a carpet* YOU'RE SO FUCKING GROUNDED!!