'Cruelty to Extinction'

Chen: *threw paper to Kyungie*

Chen: *spits water to Kyungie*

Chen: *puts ice cube at Kyungie's back*

Chen: *puts cockroach at Kyungie's favorite shoe*

Chen: *putting a bubble gum on Kyungie's hair*

Chen: *poking Kyungsoo with a twig*

Chen: HEY! Why you ain't fighting me back!!

Kyungsoo: I would wanna go 50 Slashes of Red on you, but that's animal cruelty. And oh, you're the last living creature of your kind in this planet. I don't wanna be famous & legendary to kill the last dinosaur living. 

Chen: . . 

Kyungsoo: I also hate clowns.

Chen: . .

Kyungsoo: I guess you're this lucky enough to live while being around me. I cant stand to have clowns around me. 

Chen: . . .

Kyungsoo: Do you know things about reflexes? You didnt plan it but youre body told you to do it. And wanna hear a secret?

Chen: . . .

Kyungsoo: *leans at Chen's ears, whisper* There is this voice inside of me, motivates me what to do. And sometimes I talk to it, it talks back. Sometimes he takes over me. And I call him . . .

*oven dings*

Kyungsoo: Oh! my nachos with molten cheese is done, hehehe wanna have some?

Chen: *nervously smiling, stuttering* n--No. I--Im full.

Kyungsoo: Okay. Suit yourself. *humming as he leaves*

Chen: *shaking while mindlessly taking a drink of water from a pitcher*