[Imagine] KRIS Birthday [Special Chapter]

"GUUUUUYS I'm home---Hmm? Where's everyone? Why it's so dark.."

*clicks the switch*

"SURPRRRRRRRRRIIIIIIISE!!!"

*confetti poofing everywhere*

*birthday horns horns*

*beagle line screaming and shouting along with the other members*

Kris was very surprise as the members welcomes him in a surprise blow. Until somebody with a cake was coming towards him then they began singing..

"saeng il chuk ha ham ni da
saeng il chuk ha ham ni da
sarang ha neun Galaxy-shi
saeng il chuk ha ham ni da
WOOOH!!"

Then Lay come running towards him as he snaps the birthday cup at his head.

"There you go birthday boooy.. Happy Birthday Hyung.", then Lay quickly gave him a quick peck on the cheeks and runs behind the others.

As the members ends singing, Kris was left dumbfounded and speechless. Scanning his sight all over the decorated room, he is still absorbing to what just happened right now.

"What the----" Kris murmured.

"C'MON! Blow the candles!!", Chanyeol screaming at the farthest back.

Kris didn't even notice that Suho was already in front of him holding the cake with 26 (because age is +1 in korea, his original age is 25) 26 lighted candles.

Everyone was in pause, smiling and staring at him as they were anticipating for him to blow the candles.

"Make a wish before you blow the candles Hyung..", Suho softly implied beside him.

"Make a wish! Make a wish!" as Luhan and Tao chanting on the side.

Teary eyed, touched by his members effort, he just simply nod, smiled and slowly closed his eyes.

"I wish.......we will always be together as one. SARANGHE!" then he blows the candles.

As he opens his eyes, the first thing he saw were the smoke on the candles vanishing through the air. But when he looked at the members they were just in a subtle motion, smiling all on him but they were motionless like they've been paused like in some movies.

"Guys?"

Suppose to be smiling with bliss, his face turned into a confused expression after seeing the members' expressions. He wait for a moment for them to move but nothing changed. It's like the world stops excepts him.

Getting creeped out, he just cant help but to touch the members.

He sway his hand to tap Suho, but Suho vanished into the thin air like the smokes that he blow in his birthday candles. He tries to hold on to Xiumin but his hands went through Xiumin and same happened to Suho. He began swaying his hands everywhere until the place vanished including the boys, like a smoke.

He looked everywhere and seeing himself being alone inside a dark room. He crouched like a kid in fear and closed his eyes.

"This is not real. This is not real. This is not real---This is not real. THIS IS NOT REAL!"

Until he found himself waking up screaming, sweating up with a very compulsive palpitating heartbeat.

He looked at his surroundings and seeing himself at his bed, in his room, in China.

"*sigh* Nightmare.. Ugh.." as he slowly circles his fingers in his head.

He sit upright on his bed and chilled himself for a bit. He tapped his bed searching for his phone. When he grabs his phone he looked at the time and knowing it's already 3:45AM, Friday, November 6, 2015.