Krimagine: 'Expect'

"I'm cold babe.." 

Kris gave you a jacket, while you expect his hug.

"I'm hungry." 

Kris ordered black-bean noodles, while you expect him to cook for you even it doesnt taste that good.

"I can't sleep."

Kris gave you sleeping pills and a water and sleeps back, while you expect for him to wrap his arm around you as you lay in his chest.

"I'm bored."

Kris gave you the remote of the TV, while you expect him to fool around with you.

"I'm mad."

Kris gave you also a silent treatment, while you expect him to coo you.

"Babe, I'm horny."

But instead he rolled his eyes and closed the lights and sleep first in bed. Telling you to you a vibrator or anything that could pleasure you.

You act like you're hurt, but he said to rush you to the hospital, when all you expect was for him to get the first aid kit or anything beyond of reach that contains his effort.

Well fuck. He doesnt.

Then you realize.

It's enough.

He's too far from becoming a good boyfriend. You've been the best girlfriend, still it's nothing for him. You've been around him but it doesn't feel right. That's it. You're moving out. You took your luggage. Your things. All the stuff that is yours. You slammed your things on the living room floor, he's there. He saw you. He asks you, where you are going. You ignored him. Just like what he's doing. You opened the door and dragged your luggage. It was winter and snows falling outside. Even it's cold you still endure the chill, just to get out of that house. Foggy breath. Stuttering teeth. Cold face. And tears were rushing out of your eyes. Suddenly he followed you. Running. Calling out your name while catching his breath. You chose to ignore him. But he got before you and stood infront of you to stop you from leaving. You lower your head just not to see his face. You saw his feet. He was barefooted. He was out barefooted in this very cold winter outside. You slowly raise his head, and you could see him shivering, only with his loose pants and loose sleeves. Until his foggy breath catches your sight and hits your face. He shivers again.

"Jagiya, why are you leaving me?"

You looked away pertaining to give him the sign that he already knew the answer why. Then he gets it.

"Jagiya, when you say you're cold I gave you my jacket, even thou i'll be using none. Just for you too be warm. I'm too shy too be doing public display of affections. I'm sorry...

...you said you're hungry, I ordered only, because I remember last time I cooked for you then I got the wrong ingredient, making you sick. I don't want that to happen again. I'm sorry.

...you said you can't sleep, but I chose to give you pills, sorry but I have a cold jagiya, I don't want you to be affected or get sick..

...you said you're bored, but remember the last time when we fool around then I hit you with my elbow, you end up fainting. I dont want that.

...you said you're horny. But babe. I respect you. I'm not after your body. I'm not after for lust. It's you whom that I love. And I dont wanna break this will.

...and when you said you're hurt, well, I know you're faking it. 

BUT My point today, please, don't leave me. I love you. I dont want us to be apart."

Then he hugged you tight, you could even hear him snorting from his cold and his fast heartbeat from running after you. You were speechless and too dumbfounded of his explanation. You started to tear up. You let go of your luggage and slowly hugged him back, he tightened his hug. And he mumbled "I love you" you also said "I love you too." while your voice is cracking up from the freezing and while you're about to cry.

He parted away and smiled infront of you, he runs his thumb on the tears thats flowing on your cheek and kissed your lips. You kissed him back.

Suddenly.. he backed out. You got confused. "Kris?"

You were just shocked when out of the blue he performed infront of you. *refer to the media*

Then you thought.

"Kris and I, we're fine again. I expect him to man up and we both get back inside of the house. But. . ."

You speak up. "Wh---what are you doing Kris?" 

You cut him from his dancing.

"To make you laugh. I'm just doing this to cheer you up after to what I've done."

"Pabo. Let's go. It's freezing out here. You're also barefooted. You're insane."

"Insane because of you." He comebacked. You snort out with a smirk and turned ahead to your house. He called you.

"(Y/N)"

When you turn your back, you saw him kneeling down at the cold freezing street handing out a small box that he opened with a diamond ring inside. You were in shock.

"(your whole name), will you be my Mrs. Fan? Will you marry me?"

You were so speechless that it looks like the whole world falls on you.

And You thought. 

"Well. What the fuck..."

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"...this isn't what I expected."