EXO Proposing to you

Requested by josie-mia

Thanks for the request. :)

-------------------------------------

Xiumin: /brought a plate with two baozi/
You: C'mon let's eat.. *while munching the first Baozi*
Xiumin: Ani.. Those baozi are for you, coz today's a special day.
You: Huh what speci----ouch! *you munch something hard, you took it out* Xiu---is this a.....
Xiumin: ________, please make me to be the happiest baozi alive? Will you marry me?

Kris: /watched a video of a guy proposing/
Ugh~ this is so awkward. Mannn, this guy is not my----Do I have to do all of that? This is not my style.
*ends up proposing to you like what he watched*
"......._____, will you marry me? *embarrassed infront of many people*"

You: Luhan all your Hello Kitty's gone. Did a burglar---
Luhan: /calmly/ It's fine.
You: Are you out of your mind, those are the most precious thing in you--
Luhan: /kneel/ I sell them, so I can buy this very precious ring for a precious moment to the most precious thing more than Hello Kitty's. You. I love you _______ Will you marry me?

Lay: Hi, I'm Zhang Yixing.
You: I know you are. Uhh, stop acting like a person with Alzheimer babe. -_-
Lay: /pats his pocket/ "ugh.. why did I left it at the house"
You: What?
Lay: /kneels/ With ring or not. ________,Will you be my Mrs. Zhang?

Chen: I'm breaking up with you.. I'm getting married...
You: /starting to cry but you saw him kneeling/ what are you doing?
Chen: I'm tired of calling you my girlfriend. I want you to be my wife, so, ________ please marry me?

Tao: Look I love you more than my gucci bags, I would sell them online just for you----
You: Tao, don't do that. I love you for who you are, gucci wont make me not love you.
Tao: REALLY?? OHH *hugs*Let's go to the mall!
You: You're buying guccis again? *went to the mall*
Tao: /proposed to you surrounded by so many people in the mall/
I wanna let all these people know that I'm so lucky to have you. Saranghe _______, please marry me?

Suho: /went to your house, talk to your parent/ Maam, Sir, I would like to ask for your daughters hand in marriage, I love her so much and promise to honor and respect her and protect her with all my heart. So I am asking for your blessing.
/Looking nervous while waiting for your father's answer/
Your Parents: We'll be glad to call you our Son-in-law, Junmyeon.
Suho: Ohmygod, thank you sir, /proposes to you infront of your family/
_______, Saranghe, infront of them, I will ask you, will you marry me?

Baekhyun: This ring fits my hand. /showing off/
You: Show off -_-
Baekhyun: /took you to the roof top/
You: what the hell are we doing here..
Baekhyun: look.. *pointing at somewhere*
You: /saw a series of light saying "_______, will you marry me?"/
Baekhyun: This ring may fit my hand but it would look perfectly on yours, ______, will you marry me? Saranghae.

Chanyeol: /took you to their cafe/
You: /siping bubble tea, you lift the straw to lick some excess of the bubble tea, but you lifted up with a ring on it/
Chanyeol: /stood up getting everyone attention/ This girl infront of me is the most amazing girl i've met, i love her so much so I'm proposing to her right now, ________, will you-----
You: Yes. *teary*
Chanyeol: /puts the ring in your hand/ MOOOOOOOM!!! SHE SAID YES! SHE SAID YES!!! *hugs you*

DO: /take you to a candlelight dinner/ I prepared it all :)
You: Whoa~ All of these were my favorites Kyungsoo..
DO: I know, coz tonight's a special night.
You: /while eating spaghetti, you scooped a ring with it/ Kyungsoo you..
DO: /shyly smile/ ______, in fact I put a ring in every food here, just to make sure you'll notice.
You: whut? O_O
DO: /kneel and held your hand/ I love you ________, will you marry me?

Kai: /you and him walking at the beach/ _______, I wanna confess to you.
You: what..
Kai: I love another girl.
You: You cheated on me!?
Kai: Why would I? She'll be calling you mommy.. /kneels/
So ______, will you let me bet the father of that girl? I love you. Marry me _______.

Sehun: /on the phone/ Go outside.
You: Where are you? You're not here.
Sehun: See that car? Get inside. My driver will take you somewhere.
You: /arrived at a dark room, standing up under a spotlight, suddenly he stepped out/
Sehun: See this room? This is how dark my life without you. So, *kneels* be with me for the rest of my life. Saranghe. *opens a small box with a ring* Will you marry me?
You: Yes Sehun *teary* /light starts to open as the people around you were cheering on you both/
Sese, I didn't kno--
Sehun: ----And, this is what I'm feeling right now since you said Yes. Thank you babe.

-----------

Cheesy! I know!

I'm not really the romantic mind ! Hahaha

AHhhHhh Kill me with Kris' chin! T^T

Anyway I'm glad now that somebody have finally suggested a scenario.

Hope you like this.

-camdorkim