Exo as Youtubers

Requested by @josie-mia

----------

Suho: SMent subscriber, made his own channel for Exo. Post all videos of his members. Likes every video aboit Exo....and Kris.

Tao: watching videos about him and proudly bragging it his hyungs, subscribed Gucci channel.

Chen: fool arounds on the comments sections starting a fan war.. dislikes all Exo videos, and posting as an anonymous exo hater for fun.

Kyungsoo: post his own videos of how to cook-videos.. last seen was watching, How to kill 101.

Kris: watching exo's derps said its not his style but watchs it later.

Lay: silent viewer, and uploading his dance covers. Uses Kai's laptop..
"*awkward laugh* Why are there so many naked women?"

Sehun: likes videos of Miranda Kerr, Luhan's and seen watching a tutorial on how to be a senpai.

Baekhyun: uploads videos of his make up tutorial and follows Baekyeol videos.. and SNSD's.

Kai: you just typed 'you', but youporn.com comes out first .

Chanyeol: his channel is full of his videos of covers and random vids with Exo. Follows Kyungsoo, Baekyeol, Kai, Sandara, 2ne1 videos.

Luhan: secretly watching gay videos and changes it to action videos when members are around.

Xiumin: watches barista-tutorials, TVXQ videos, and secretly follows How to be a stripper, as an anonymous.

-------
Apology, I know its lame.
(・へ・)