When Exo knows that you're reading their scenarios

Kris: *blinks* Sup, I'm Kris *blinks* you like galaxy?

Xiumin: Promise, I don't eat that much of Baozi. I'm still in a diet.

Luhan: Oh. Hi, it's nice to meet you. How long have you been reading this? So you knew some things about us that should be private? /slowly pulling a knife out from his side/

Chen: /reads and laughing with you while reading/ I don't understand. But it's funny. Some were true-who made these-how do they know??

Lay: what's a sce-na-rio?

Tao: /throws your phone away/ Enough with that. Accompany in the bathroom. Right now. I really need to go. Pali....pali!!

Suho: hahaha, these things really exists? *Bitch Please meme face*

Chanyeol: Whoa? I also made one of these before. And you're reading one? Let me read..
/took your phone, didn't return it/

Baekhyun: Really? You're reading these?? What does it says about me??
/lay beside you while reading it together/ Do I really look like obsessed in eyeliners?

D.O.: ummm.. /bakes and give you a cupcake/ Here, eat these while reading those scenarios. Have fun. :)

Kai: What are you reading? /accidentally pressed the wrong button and went to your libraries/
What's a smut? Seems like you like reading these kind of genres huh.
You: KAI NO.
Kai: *clicks one of your smuts in your library*
You: Ahhh shit.
Kai: /reads, eyes widens blushes/ what...the...

Sehun: You're reading these kind of things? All of it were just made by imaginations.
You: But it's kinda real tho, like when Xiumin and Lu-----
Sehun:/stuffs a bubble tea in your mouth/ Go out.