When Exo Hubby Lost Your Twins in the Mall

/Longest title so far. Coz I don't know how to put this Meh~/

Suho: Hon, it's alright, I'm pretty sure the nannies are with them. *nervous laugh*
You: *narrow eyeing him* They better be!

Kai: It's alright Babe, we can just make another---
You: JONGIN! !#$@%&!!!
Kai: FINE~ fine~ I'm just kidding... sheesh.. *went to find the twins*

Lay: *went searching for them ends up getting lost*
You: Can you page my Twins? They're around 3 years old, and *facepalm* my husband.

Tao: I-------left------them------oh my god. *runs to the comfort room*
You: HABITS! YOUR HABITS OF HAVING SOMEONE WITH YOU TO GO WITH YOU ON THE CR, ZITAO!!!1

Chen: What children?? Hahaha..
You: Jongdae I'm gonna swear in your dancing skills that I'm gonna kill you----
Chen: Kids??? KIDS??? WHERE ARE YOU?????? MOM WILL KILL DAD IF---KIDS!!

Sehun: They're with their uncle Luhan's house. Coz I want us to be alone together.
You: Awww really?? ♥
Sehun: (calling Luhan) Have you found them yet??
Luhan: I have found the other one...but---there she is-----CYL.

Chanyeol: *uses dog harness to the twins so they can't run away*
You: *facepalm* For the last time sweet heart, they're not pets. They're your children!

Xiumin: Hmmm? What? I thought you have them? *gummy smile*
You: O_O shit.

Baekhyun: *searches for them* I DIDN'T CHOOSE..TO BE A FATHER...OF THE...TWINS... I----
You: UGH~ SHUT UP~ STOP WHINING! You lost them!
Baekhyun: Yes Honey~ T^T

You: WHERE'S THE TWINS!?
Kyungsoo: They're at the car's compartment.. *smiles*
You: *glared*
Kyungsoo: *sigh* Just kidding.. Here's the card. I left them at the baggage area.

Luhan: *sobbing* HONEY~ THE KIDS ARE MISSING I WAS JUST PAYING FOR THE TH---
You: Honey~ they're at my back. They're the one who found me~
Twins: DADDDY~ ^_^
Luhan: *sniffs* :'3

Kris: The kids? Uhh.. They're at Children's playground----
Mall P.A.: Paging, Mr. Wu Yi Fan & Mrs. Wu, somebody found your twins please report to the paging department. Thank You.
You: Chil--drens Play----ground----huh??
Kris: If you let me finish what I'm gonna say...

---------------------------------

Requested by: