Exo pulling off your headphones

Xiumin: "Coffee? Tea? Or Me? Choose well. (y/n), hey, are you listening?"

Luhan: "I said, do you wanna go and play football or nah~"

Kris: "Is that it? I've been like talking to you, and you're on your headphones all along? Youre not my style." *walks away*

Suho: "We need to buy you a new one. This one's old." *throws it on the garbage*

Lay: *seems like searching for something* "(y/n). . . Is this my headphones? Ive been using my earphones since my headphone's was with you all the time. Hehe"

Baekhyun: *takes you headphones* "I'm taking this. . . . . . ." *runs around the house makes you wanna play chase with him*

Chen: *takes your headphones* *pouts* "Kiss me first or you're not getting this. HAHAHA" *pouts*

Chanyeol: *replaced it with his headphones* "Listen to my new compposition, HEOL~" :D

Kyungsoo: "I said it's time to eat. You're coming or not??"

Tao: "I'm taking this. . . .this is now mine." *walks away leaves you speechless, sticking his tongue's out*

Kai: *takes you headphones* "I'm bored..." *then stares at you that he wants you rn*

Sehun: *takes your headphones* "I lost mine." *uses it, lays in the couch, chills, DGAF*

--------------

I'm going with KAI xD

iykwim

◉﹃◉