Exo, if their Daughter was...

...gonna get married to a man they don't like at all.

(cue in 'Rude' by Magic! xD)

----------------------------------

Suho: *eyeing the guy from head to toe* 
Suho: What do you do for a living?
Suho: Are you sure you gonna make my daughter live?
Suho: Can you spend as much I've spend her since she's a baby?
Suho: No.

Kris: *judging the guy* So. . . .where's the your REAL fiance darling?

Chen: You're going to marry my daughter? Of course it's okay.......SYKE! Nope. No marriage's gonna happen. :)

Lay: *sent her daughter to become a Nun, rather than making his daughter marry that lad*

Luhan: Oh hi.. So, I'm Lunah's Dad. So what are you? Are you going to be my son-in-law? Yes? Oh no. Get out of my sight. The door is open. :)

Xiumin: *not gonna go out* *not even gonna see the guy's face* *nope* *no means no*

Tao: *scares his daughter's fiance by getting wild in front of them, destroying everything with his kung fu stick*
Tao: Oh.. Sorry honey. I'm busy PRACTICING my kung fu here. Tell your fiance to better go back never.

Baekhyun: *sassy judging*
Baekhyun: Mm-hmm..
Baekhyun: Darling, pack your bags. We're going back to eyeliner planet.

Chanyeol: HAHAHAHAHA *taking you away from ur fiance* 
Chanyeol: HAHAHAHAHA *pushing him out of the house*
Chanyeol: HHAHAHAHAH *slams the door*
Chanyeol: Sorry darling but, no. :(

Kai: You(the guy). Leave. You(daughter). We need to talk.

Kyungsoo: *toured him to hell* 
Kyungsoo: *went back to Earth*
Kyungsoo: You see that? That's what will be your life if you marry my daughter. So leave now before you regret everything.

Sehun: *ignored the guy*
*ignored his daughter*

*ignored everyone*
*leave home*
*went to the bubble tea store to calm down*