EXO & You on WGM

Chanyeol: What?? You didn't know how to play a guitar?? Here, let Happy Virus teach you.

Kris: Stay still, I can't draw your portrait if you keep on moving there.

Baekhyun: (as youre about to meet each other on first meet)
Oh shit. This is so happening.. Is my eyeliner alright? Will she like me?

Tao: You know that I got plans for us...
You: Jinjja? Oh so sweet... Like what?
Tao: You know......you...buying me gucci.

Suho: I'm sure the boys will like you. Hehe are you nervous? Hold my hand.
*enters EXO dorm* Hey guys this is ____. My virtual wife.

Sehun: What? I'm actually getting married. Haha holy----LOL. For real? 
*saw you in person, acts serious and mature*

Luhan: *he's more beautiful than you*
Do you play sports? How bout you and me kick it off on the football field? :D

Xiumin: *walks around half naked on you while serving you coffee*
Here have some----is that a blood on your nose Jagiya?

Kyungsoo: *feels awkward with each other* I like to cook.

Lay: Hey wanna go somewhere interesting? Let's go to Baek's grandma's house! :D

Chen: This was just a show. Don't fall for me, it's just a variety show. I repeat don't fall for me. But if I do----just let me.

Kai: *unbuttons his shirt in front of you*
Director: CUT!! JONGIN WHAT WAS THAT!?
Kai: Aren't that what newly wed people do??