What will Exo do if they wanna cuddle even if you don't want to?

Requested by @josie-mia

----------------------------

Kris: will do aegyo even he doesn't like doing it.

Suho: will act like a baby even he feels really awkward doing it.

Luhan: will try to act manly for a second but will laugh as he cant take acting like that and got no choice but to beg for you both to cuddle.

Tao: whether you like it or not he will snuggle himself until you give up and cuddle with him.

Lay: will just smile at you across patiently waiting by lying alone at the corner.

Chanyeol: continuously pokes you while pouting until you give up being cold to him.

D.O.: fine, he'll leave you and watch TV alone. He respects your decision. He'll wait until you wanna cuddle with him. But will still glance at you from the living room hoping you will call him.

Baekhyun: lightly tapping you with his foot while he's at your back getting your attention. Calling your name in a childish voice. Till you feel annoyed. But won't stop until you cuddle with him.

Sehun: he will sit on the floor leaning on you face to face with an aegyo face that he knows that you can't resist.

Chen: making inaudible voices while lightly biting your arm or your hair. Coz he badly needs to cuddle with you.

Kai: will still wraps his legs and arms around you facing each other even if you don't wanna cuddle as long as you're beside him and as long he can sleep with his head resting above your head.

Xiumin: will hug you tightly from behind and will straightforwardly asks you to cuddle by whispering to your ears.