Trolling gone wrong

It was nlate and Chen was all alone in the dorm, since he ask Chanyeol to go out and buy some midnight snacks. It took time for him to wait for Chany and got bored so he was thinking of trolling Chany when he arrives.

Chen tied a nylon wire to a rocking chair and wait behind the sofa, for Chanyeol to arrive.

And speaking of the Kyung----Devil... *coughs*, speaking of Devil. Chanyeol arrives right on time, Chen was hiding behind the sofa.

As soon as he heard Chany close the door, he pulled the nylon to make the chair rock.

Channy screamed in fright, "AISH! HYUNG!!!" while he's laughing in low key. 

Suddenly his phone vibrates. 

An unkown number called him, then he directly answers it.

"Yeah?" *whispering*

"Hey Hyung, what food do you want me to buy? I'm still here at the groceries.."

"Huh? Who's this?" Chen asked in confusion.

"It's me, Chanyeol, I bumped with a friend here,  then I left my phone there. So I borrowed his phone to call you. SO what do you want me to buy??"

Soullessly, Chen dropped his phone as goosebumps grew all over him.

"Hyung? Hyung? Hello? You there? Hyuuuung..." as his phone sounded.

He slowly stood up and look around but no one's there, except him.

Then a creepy voice came to whisper at his ear, "Happy Trolling.". 

Then all the lights turned off.