EXO kidnapping you as your Yandere Sasaengs

Kris: *staring at you who's tied on to a chair  inside a dark room while talking to Ace*

"See that girl on that chair Ace? That's your mommy."

Tao: *tied you into a bed*

"Hi....I'm just gonna tell you how happy I am to see you up close--oh my god. Can I have your bag, why is it gucci?  WHY IS IT GUCCI!?!"

Sehun: *happily taking selcas with you while you're crying on the background while your mouth has been tied up and with the rest of your body*

"SMILE WITH ME >:@ !! I SAID SMILE WITH ME!! WHY ARENT YOU SMILING!?"

Chen: *puts a lot of traps everywhere just to make sure you aint no going anywhere*

"See this door? Just to remind you, this will explode if you open it here from the inside.. *smiling sweetly*"

Suho: *puts you inside a beautiful room customized room, but iron wielded windows so you cant escape*

You: This just looks like my room..
Him: Ofcourse. I went there everynight when youre asleep. And now I cant believe that you'll be living here with me. *closing the door locking it on the inside*

Xiumin: *you wake up in a bed where you're strapped on*

"OH YOURE AWAKE ! :D GOOD! COZ IM GONNA FEED YOU MORE AND MORE BAOZI. THEN I WILL  PERFORM INFRONT OF YOU LATER. JUST BECAUSE IM SO HAPPY YOURE HERE WITH ME NOW!" :D

Kyungsoo: *you were inside a cage*

"HI THERE. YOU'RE JUST IN TIME FOR THE MEAL...I PREAPRED THESE ALL FOR YOU....EAT WELL.....*leans closer to your cage* YOU JUST DIDNT KNOW HOW HAPPY I AM RIGHT NOW.. *creepy smile* I finally have a sacrifice to give to the dark lord."

Lay: **wandering eyes around you saw the room which is child friendly, rainbows and every peaceful shit, till you saw a guy looking up on you from the ground**

*sigh* "Don't you know you've been asleep for 3 days after I hit your head with a bat? You look more beautiful when you're awake. Wanna talk about world peace?"

Luhan: "YAAAAAYYY! YOURE HERE! YOURE---Oh.. SORRY ABOUT MY KNIFE, SO, I HEARD YOU LIKE MAYO? WANNA FEED YOU WITH SOME MAYOOO?? *excited af creepy face* HEY! WAIT! I WANNA MAKE YOU WEAR THIS HELLO KITTY DRESS!! COME ONE WEAR THIS FUCKING WHORE!!!! Oh.. Sorry. I didn't mean to scream. Hehe."

Baekhyun: *tied your arms and hands*

"NO! DONT ---- WAIT! NO DONT MOVE! YOURE MY DOLL FROM NOW ON! *creepy smile* WAIT UNTIL I PUT MY EYELINERS ON YOU..."

Chanyeol: *you've been tied up to a wall.. you just wake up with all of your pictures been hanged around, his wallpaper were your pictures, and creepily ALL of it were taken in stolen, even while youre taking a bath*

"Hi. I'm Chanyeol. Ca we be friends?"

Kai: *you inside a cage*

"OH MY YOU'RE AWAKE! *naughty stare* SO.... SINCE YOURE HERE, I BET YOU WANNA HAVE SOME FUN WITH ME. IVE BEEN FANTASIZING WITH YOU EVERYNIGHT. AND NOW YOU'RE HERE...*bite his lips* Seeing you making me horny."