How to feel like EXO? (little things)

Kris: 

*Add 'Not my style', on something you REALLY like but not admitting that you die for liking it.

*Do something that even if you work hard for it, but ends up lookin like shit, then still finish it like a boss, acting you made a legend on that one.

*Bring an alpaca stuff toy, then look cool.

*When people ask you what you want, say 'Galaxy'. Be confident on saying it.

Xiumin:

*Bring a bunch of Baozi with you then stuff it in your mouth like you've never ate for decade.. Just kidding.

*Make a cup of coffee. :)

*Act innocent like you dont know the world, then when it's show time, nail it like you're a hailed sinner.

*Do things sexy but have that facial expression of a 3 year old.

Luhan:

*Act feminine. *roll eyes*

*Deny something that people use to describe you even it's really obvious. "You're gay." "No, I'm Manly." "No dude, Yo're GAY."

*Be a fan of Hello Kitty.

*Say "I'm Manly" whenever you felt like getting into your feminine side.

*Have one same-sex friend that you act like you're in a relationship with, screw other people to think that you're really in a relationship. haha. 

Chen:

*Can you do lip curling or have a neutral face while looking like you're lips is shaped like a KAWAIIIII cat? :3

*Troll somebody.

*Be harshly sarcastic, then act like an innocent angel.

*Have that groove on.

Lay:

*Just be yourself and when they correct you, act like you didn't know it's bad. 

*Be honest, speak out what's the really first thing that comes to your mind.

*Pay attention to anything, anticipate and be impressed like a kid seeing how the hell did that cotton candy appeared in the stick.

*Have respect to older peoples or be friendly with them.

*Be forgetful.

*Be High.

Tao:

*Have eyebags. I really nailed this one.

*Be demanding to your friends like you annoy them, buy me this, buy me that hahaha. But dont over do it, if you dont wanna be alone for the rest of your life.

*Have that Hyena laugh.

*Have that one thing you always demand to buy, until when people saw that thing, they'll remember you. Example: Gucci = Tao.

*Play with some nunchaku or a long stick then act like youre doing Kung fu....Panda.

Suho:

*Have the fairest skin EVAH!!

*Act like you're responsible & mature, and in friends, be the one who's like the financer or the one who pay their foods or anything. -_-

*Still go for it even you're friends will be the one who feels awkward on what you're doing.

*Suck at dancing but still nailing it. Suho oppa, saranghe. ah joesonghabnida. ^-^!y

*Have that Awkward Ugly face on sometimes. But I know you're still goodlooking af.

Kyungsoo:

*Talk less but has creepy/weird/scary meaning.

*BLACK FASHION.

*Be innocent on the outside, but act like the CEO of Hell. Be sure that you also have this "CUTE&ADORABLE" persona as your 'trap' visual. Lure them. >:)

*Act like one cute cactus. Silent but when they play you, they'll bleed.

*Make everyone around you feel awkward.

*DGAF at any situation.

Kai:

*Be innocent at the same time, look very hawt.

*Have that sleepy, sexy & lazy look on. Heavy eye lids, messy bed hair (but dont over do that messy bed hair or you'll  end up looking like you've been raped)

*Smirk with half of your lips only. Imagine Kai's smirk.. thats what i meant.

*Love chicken. 

*Love dogs.

*Love children.

Chanyeol:

*Have that hoody & snap backs on.

*Be friendly with animals, and musical instruments.

*Do that Chany V'sign Pose.

*Have exaggerating reactions like you were really impressed.

*Be polite and humble, keep smiling even u look like pabo.

Baekhyun:

*Wear eyeliner. Dont overdo it or become a panda.

*Be sassy but shy. And be noisy.

*Laugh or smile thinking that you're doing it like V /Baek.

*Ummm.. Play with the light switch on & off while dancing with it?

*Say 'Kkaebsong~' whenever you feel disappointed.

Sehun:

*Slurp some bubble tea. Have a bubble tea with you.

*Post pictures on your SNS especially IG like a Senpai or like you didnt care but still looking hot.

*Say 'Yehet' whenever you feel great.

*Have that poker face on any situation, be emotionless. I know, many could nail that.

*Stroke your hair going backwards like a Senpai.