Exo after your Break Up

Kris: still living like his daily life but he's avoiding all the things that makes him reminds him of you.

Xiumin: staring at nowhere, he keeps on stirring his coffee without minding its no longer hot..suddenly snaps out.

Chen: trying to read a book to forget the hurtful feelings but fails on doing it, ends up throwing the book away. while cupping his head.

Lay: loosing himself by going to the last place you've been together, reminiscing the past and thinking what could have gone wrong.

Luhan: infront of the fireplace, mindlessly burning all your letters and photos together. Thinking this is better way to forget you.

Tao: at his dark living room, watching all your videos and photos in a projector, crying as he remembers all the memories that you had.

Suho: went to another country to start a new life living without you.

Chanyeol: keeping his focus on composing new songs but all ends up into a crumpled paper, became a gloomy person instead of a lovable happy virus.

Sehun: soulessly wandering everywhere, not caring who he'll bump into, crossing the streets without watching, anyways he felt so lifeless already not being with you.

Kai: in his messy bed, with his messy mind and drunk, motionless, with an alcohol in his hand, bottles everywhere on the floor, as he
keeps on staring at the photo of you two, he's holding.

D.O.: hanging with his friends, happy like nothing happened, but when the time he'll be alone, memories will struck him so hard causing him to breakdown.

Baekhyun: drunk singing at a karaoke bar singing all of your songs that reminds him of you two, till he'll end up crying and screaming on why did you end up like this. Drunk sober.