What if.........what are you gonna do?

Kris: ....you'll meet him at the mall and ask you the direction to where the Galaxy is, and his face is really serious...

Suho: ...he'll cry in front of you, infront of many people, as his voice is gaining people's attention...

Xiumin: ...he'll invite you to go into the gym to workout with him, just the 2 of you, but you have a high fever, a flu, allergies and a toothache...

Baekhyun: ...Baek & you were playing Truth and Dare, then you lose, you choose dare, and he'll dare you to strip down into your undies and dance PSY's 'Gentleman'...

Chen: ...he'll gonna agree to be your boyfriend, but you'll have to beat him into a high note battle...

Chanyeol: ...you're doing a pepero game with him...

Lay: ...what if he'll knock on your home and ask if he could stay for a night because he's lost...

Kai: ...he's swagly, hotly & sexily dancing infront of you but you saw his zipper was open, entirely the whole time...

Luhan: ...he said he doesn't like girly stuff like Hello kitty and sorts, then he's all serious, manly, quiet and mysterious type of guy...

D.O.: ...he's the tallest member of Exo and the 4D member of the group...

Tao: ...someone almost hit you by his car and you got so angry that you punched the car's hood asking the driver to comeout to take a piece a piece of you, but when the driver got out, it was Tao...

Sehun: ...you accidentally bumped into him and then you accidentally said your expression "Sehun's-dick-is-big!" as you said it to his face. Loudly...