Caught EXO cheating on You

Request by Kezia Girsang

Thank you ♥

--------

Xiumin: we'll admit it. And will space himself as he knows already what you'll react. Will accept all your cold treatments at him but still treats you as his princess, all his attention will be on you.

Luhan: feeling guilty will still hugs you even you slapped or hit him how many times, saying "he deserves it."

Suho: will still follow you even you ignored him, will  do anything just to make you listen to his explanation. Even his money won't make you come back, he knows it.

Kris: he'll say he didn't cheated. That it's only the girl who went to him. As what he just said "Cheating is not my style." And won't give a fuck if you won't believe coz he knows he's speaking the truth.

Lay: will say he didn't cheat, he's drunk at that time and the girl kissed him. Begging you to stay and to believe him, while you're acting to leave.

Baekhyun: feeling very guilty, he can't even have the guts showing his face to you, waiting for the right time and moment to explain all to you.

Chen: will froze and got stuck for the moment as he thinks all the possibilities that would happened if he follows you, it will either he'll go to you, explain and get hit or wait for the moment till you calm down.

Chanyeol: will follow you after her saw you walks out, wrapping you into his arms saying he didn't cheat on you coz it's Yura, his sister he's talking too.
(Hoorraaay~ Welcome to the AWKWARD ISLAND!)

Tao: will get drunk at first. And will go to you and will drunk talk you saying it's not his intention and he didn't mean to do that. Swearing he only loves you, only you and you and you and he pukes.

D.O.: "Get use to it. I'm an actor. Someday you'll experience this. You're the only one that I love. Theyre just passbys."

Kai: You're breaking up with him coz you're done with all his shit. But he said that those girls can't be compared to you. You're the one he truly loves. And ends up making up with him. You failed.

Sehun: will go with the other girl, coz you have cheated with him anyway. YOLO. Give and take baby, give and take...