EXO to the Reader: Fluff Version

Xiumin: *leaving their dorm* OH! You're here. I was suppose to get you on your house. It's cold out here. Let's get inside. You want some coffee or hot choco?

You: *pencil fell you suppose to get it*
Luhan: *touched your hand instead of the pencil* *blushed*
S---sorry. Hehe. Uhh, I'm Luhan. Nice to meet you.

Kris: Jagiya~ Ace wanna see his mom. Ace misses you. *lays on your lap* Ben-ben also. *smiles*

Suho: Good morning beautiful~ *hugs you from behind, rest his head on your shoulders*

Lay: *held your hand* *smiles* Don't worry. Yixing is always, here for you. ^_^

Baekhyun: *pouts* Why are you ignoring me, are you still mad at Baeky? *do Aegyo* I know you can't resist this puppy.. I'm sorryyyyy~ Notice me~ *aegyo aegyo aegyo*

Chen: *sigh* Can't sleep again? Come here. *hugs you* I'm gonna sing till you fell asleep. Alright?

*began singing*

Chanyeol: JAGIYAAAAAAA~!!!! *hugs you* Ahhhh.. finally, wrapping my world in my arms. *hugs you tighter*

Kyungsoo: Jagiya~ there's an ice cream on your face. *wipes it with his thumb* Now, you're perfect. *smiles*

Tao: *becames silent as he stared at you* Oh sorry, how long have I been staring at you? You're just so beautiful Jagiya.. /look at the media above ♥/

Kai: *walking lazily towards you with a sleepy eyes* Jagiya~ *falls on you, wrapping you towards him* I'm sleepy.. but I want you beside me.

Sehun: Aish.. That guy again? *irritated sigh* Come here! *pulled you to his chest*
Be mine, and I will treat you like my queen unlike how he treat you like a trash. Don't cry, please. I love you.