EXO as Type of Kisses

Lip Bites - Tao

 imagined you and Tao were kissing, he got carried away, you wanna part away but, he pulled you back by biting your lips. And no, not biting like til it bleed. Just softly bite, just enough to make you think 'ey' come back here im not done with those lips'. He' quiet like a type of superior type so, BLOOD TYPE A/B said come back, then u better come back or he will really gonna tear of those lips of yours.

Smiling-against-your-lips-kisses - Chen

I just can't get over with his curled up lips. I mean, he was like a troll, yes, that fucking troll, but I guess he's that intimate guy when you two be alone, like he just so fucking happy to be kissing the woman he loves, like many things running in his head, then boom, he smiled. And appeared to be he was already kissing you. which would be part of his fantasies.

Eskimo kisses (nose rubbing) - Suho

I see Suho to be that 'I love you and I respect you' Romantic Type of guy, he does things slowly but smoothly. He has his rules. He doesnt make things quick (except for that concert where he really show up his abs, that really escalated quickly from Junmommy to Jundaddy) so by that, he be like doing it like cute romantic disney shits like yeah. Nose rubbing~

Lingering kisses (deep and passionate) - Chanyeol  

Rappers rappers rappers. Rappers were said to be great kissers rayt? I mean they could hold their breath longer than us, which means the deeper the kiss the better. Then he's becoming the actor who is more closely to be having a kiss scene first among the group (which is scarely possible) but IMAGINE, he already knows the moves, then he gets better and better, The better the deeper and passionate. So uh. speechless.

Slam-against-your-face kisses - Sehun

Sehun Baby Sehun Thehun. Rapper also. Shawty Imma Party Shits. But Baby THehun for me is like 'I'm not more on talk but watch me' kind of a person. SO if you think he's that cold senpai guy that who you think who will never notice you. Then, think again, who might know, deep inside he likes you then suddenly he would just surprise by slamming his lips against yours kind of things. Senpai~

Flirty Air kisses - Lay

Lay is just like one piled stack of sugar cubes while caramelized inside. I mean, yeah he's hot but his INNOCENCE is SO MCH LAYK A T RAP!! You could think of so much porn with him in your head (dont deny it) but when it comes to reality, he will came in like a wrecking ball and:
 'I gotta be making love to you by blowing you some flirty air kisses coz i'm hot but doing hot byun things is not me so i'll shower u with cute flirty air kisses deal with this unicorn'

Hickeys/Neck kisses - Xiumin 

Apparently, Xiumin is like the opposite for Lay. ANd we all know what's Xiumin inside. Yup, the hyung. The ABSolutely cute guy but in the name of THE HYUNG, well dont u ever think that this guy has nothing to know about this kind of things. He might be looking like a cute cotton ball, but with that look hides beneath one wild guy inside that from him. Imagine waking up next to him half naked and when look at the mirror so many love bites/hickeys planted on your neck. You better wear long sleeve turtle neck honey.

Laughing kisses - Baekhyun

The beagle. The puppy. Playful yet seducing...some----times. But Baekhyun may look hot at screen but I really see him still that playful sassy bitch (lol sorry) in some variety shows theyre on. I mean, imagine him...and you we're in the midst of kissing then PLAY has inserted his mind and slowly teases then laugh at your expression while going back kissing you. I mean UGH~ him laughing, giggling while you kiss. Like Uhh.. I'm turned on. I hope my bestrfriend who's Baek-Stan wont kill me for saying that. I'm Soo-Loyal here with my Soo.

French Kisses - Kai

Oh hello there Mr. Sex Symbol of Exo-L. French kiss means kissing with tongue. And once you get to be better at kissing, it includes being able to kiss through moving inside. I'm talking about THE tongue genius. -_- But I like that thought. But errrrmmm well. With those luscious thick lips, hot image, sleepy seducing eyes. I mean JONGIN I WOULD REALLY SUCK.. SLAP.. SLAP YOU IF YOU SUCK AT KISSING. I mean, yeah, he's innoceeeeent. But who knows He REALLY WAS a devil in bed. KISS. I mean KISS.. >:)

Quick kisses - Kris

ALright LAXY~ The Alienated Chicken guy. Kris known to be self denying cool cold city guy, That means, he see awkward on most things. JUST. LIKE. THIS. I mean this...THIS... THIS KISS. I put this big guy on quick kiss coz, he might think he might got his moves wrong and you'll end up thinking he sucks, he's just making sure he wont ruin his image so...annyeong jagiya, let me give you one.......hot....quick kiss. bye.

Soft & Quiet kisses - Kyungsoo

Satansoo.. Hi Dahling~ We all know this quiet & calm nature of this satan despite his evilness. But according to my eyes, and heart and mind, kyungsoo is the soft squishy one, I could even say that Jungkook might be even better than him (LOL JIN! Please take Jungkook with you, I have summon him here at the EXO book) I mean Soo is a gentle type he put things meticulously G.E.N.T.L.Y he's not rough like his boyfriend. SO when SOON you might kiss this little guy. He might even treat your lips softly and gently like his cutting the beef with a sharp knife....wait what.

----------------

SO, WHICH EXO-KISS do you prefer to be having? and to which Exo are you gonna do it? xD

---------------

LOL. Forgive me. I'm more like a writer than a reader.

I wanna review and edit it but. . . my patience is not on the mood. It's up to you & ur common sense hahaha Arraseo!? ♥

And BTW for those innocent minds who's reading this here...

[ALCOHOL] - put this on your wounded innocence. 

Welcome the the byun world, 'mate.

Saranghe. That's a wrap. hope u like it.