Exo before they leave you going back to Korea

Kris: took you the place where both of you could see the overview of the city with the starry night sky.
"I wish I could watch this very beautiful scene together with you. *sigh* So when I'm gone. Think of the stars as me. Talk to it, look at it. Arasseo? I'm gonna miss you. *kiss you in the forehead*"

Suho: takes you on a trip wherever you wanna go, didn't care how will it cost or where it was as long you're together..
"I just wanna be with & make you feel happy before I leave. I wanna make it memorable for the both of us. :( uhhh. Do I really have to leave? I hate this. *getting teary*"

Luhan: will bond with you and with your family together at an amusement park.
"I had fun with you and your family, mind if we do this again next time I came back? ^__^"

Kai: will spent time with you and his dogs taking a trip anywhere you wanted to go, then returning the dogs at sunset so you could also both have your alone time.
"If this would be my choice, I wont go back *pout* I'm missing you already  ____.*pouts*"

Sehun: will go to a tropical spa & resort with you giving you both some alone and relax time.
"Today, I want it to be just me and you. Me and my one. No hyungs, no anyone, no stress. Just you."

Tao: go sight-seeing into different scenic places, taking pictures, and eating with different foods from different places.
"Isn't fun to be travelling with some you love? *smiles looking at you* _____, what's that? *stole a kiss from you*"

Xiumin: having some peaceful & quite comfy time watching a movie whole day, cuddling, with you around his arms.
"*sighs* _____, I'll be leaving tomorrow. I wish I could slow down the time. I hate this. *hugs you tighter* I don't wanna leeeeave *sad face with baozi cheeks*"

Chanyeol: will gonna go to pub and do some gig as both of you were putting wacky mask while performing at a mini bar. It's his crazy idea.
"Hahaha people we're like *imitating their face* when we start to sing. HAHAHA. Let's do this again next time I came back. Okay? :D *hugging you*"

Baekhyun: he will set up his own firework show, sparks went to him almost getting burned, until it ends up both of you lighting some sparklers running at the beach.
"After this, me & the boys were gonna face some works again.. Recording, fan events, performing. AUGH~ I wish I could spend more time with you _____. *nudge his head on your head while pouting*"

Lay: you went to traditional native places, like historical places, temples, especially taking you to Baek's Grandma's House. /shrugs/
"They don't wanna accompany me whenever I say to go here. So I'm gonna spend it with the love of my life, right ______? Let's go inside? *winks and holds your hand*"

D.O.: teaches you to cook some foods that you really wanna cook,while teaching you some of his favorites too.
"Now that you know my cookings and you can cook your favorite foods without me. I'll be glad leaving to Korea without worrying about you burning the kitchen.....*pinches your nose* Yaaaah, I'm just kidding. I'll miss you ____.*hugs you from behind.*"

Chen: having a karaoke night with you at home making your home a mini club just for the both of you.
"Whooooa!! You just beat me with my score!! Yahhh! Come here! *pulls you into a hug* _____, I'm really gonna miss you when I get there~ *placing his face beside your neck*"