When you give Exo a Lap Dance

Kris: Wait. what are you doing? Are you kinda in a seizure or something? Please stop. Not infront of Ace. Please!
*covering Ace's eyes and the rest of his stuff toys*

Tao: *speechless staring at you* *mumbles*
Hyung.. Help.
*eyes wandering everywhere*

Lay: *fell asleep on the chair, wake him up!*

Xiumin: "No! NO! You're doing it wrong.. This is how it's done." *gave you lap dance instead*

Luhan: *lustful eyes, startstruck looking at you*

Oh man... You're taking the man out of me, babe..You're so gonna blow this like a flute. And gonna bend your body like a gymnast tonight.
*lipbiting while enjoying the show*

Chen: HAHAHAHA.. OH GOD---oh---oh yeah, you're turning on the Chencing Machine Babe..
*slowly stood while dancing towards you too*

Suho: *as soon as you starts to dance he quickly grabs the carpet you're stepping on and wrapped into human carpet burrito*

BABE! THIS IS A VERY PERVERTED THING TO DO. PLEASE KINDLY STOP THIS, YOU'RE SEXY ALREADY. JUST DONT DO THIS.

Baekhyun: *rape face on* Ohhhhyyeeeeaaaahhh... Somebody's butt gonna be slapped tonight. *byun smile*

Chanyeol: /refer media dahling, refer/ *shocked, flustering while covering 85% of his face*

Sehun: Yehet....Oho----*Suho came in like a wrecking ball, covering his eyes* MISS!! IF YOU PLEASE! YOU'RE NOT ALLOWED TO DO THAT TO
Sehun: BUT HYUNG
Suho: SHUT UP!----GO ON..OUT! OUT! It's Sehun's bed time already. GTFO

Kyungsoo: *you starting to dance* *panicking*
I----I----have to cook for dinner. Bye.
*fake nervous smile* *poof, then he's gone*

Kai: *cannot take it sitting on the chair*
THAT'S IT. I'M DONE WATCHING. I promise our neighbor will hear you scream my name tonight.
*dives on you to the floor*