How will Exo gets your attention in the Club/Party

Xiumin: waiting for you to look at him as he's just across the room of the party, and when your eyes soon caught his eyes... just imagine how he does his wink at Exost.
(Yeah. Same feels. Youre welcome.)

Luhan: will do the Yo Yo Yo as he approaches you and introduce himself as he brought a drink for you and him.

Kris: with his very tall head turner appearance, he knows it wont fail him to get your attention.

Suho: buying everyone in the party a drink and he will personally serve the drink to you, making his move.

Lay: will jump into the dancefloor making everyone turn their head to him including you.

Baekhyun: will go to the DJ and grab his mic and publicly asking for your name.

Chen: will spill a drink on your dress.
Uh-oohh

Chanyeol: louder his laugh and voice while he's talking with his friends at your side..

D.O.: till you noticed a bunch of guys pushing him towards while he's shyly scratching his nape while introducing himself and if he could buy you a drink.

Tao: will sit beside you at the counter/bar, and would ask you if you could buy him a drink...
(Yeah, you heard it right, YOU buy.)

Kai: will push away the guy youre dancing with and will take his spot as he introduces him with dirty dancing

Sehun: will walk towards your table if he could buy you and your friends a drink and asking if he could get you from them, alone with you for a moment.