How EXO escaped the maze from Overdose?

/in Accordance with the intro of OVERDOSE music video xD/

Luhan: noticed there were really signs to the exit that's written at the upper part of those walls..follows it and find his way out.

Tao: sassily running around the maze till he saw this watery kind of wall. Get inside the wall, turns out to be the secret passage to their dorm.

Sehun: saw the same, met Tao back at the dorm. Then they enjoyed watching their hyungs getting lost in the MV.

Kyungsoo: saw a box, turns out to be, a box of ashes, ashes turns to a monster, but D.O. beats up the monster. D.O. tortured the monster and asks where the easiest way to the exit. Monster tells. Then D.O. went out. Then bumped into someone.

Lay: thinking he'll end up lost again. Then he just lay down until a group of SM staff in helicopters saw him at lying the maze, got rescued, then boom, he went out. Been missing for 3 days after everyone got out..

Chen: as the light turns off as he came, he uses his electricity power to turn it on, follows all the light that turns out to be leading the way to the exit.

Kris: tries to punch and break the walls down, til his fists hurts, got tired, so he wasted no time and flew above.
*A/N shrugs*

Chanyeol: sitting there hopeless as the lights were out, thanks to Chen, he also thinks like Chen, following all the lights, till both of them meet at the same exit.

Baekhyun: sits hopelessly, waiting for Chanyeol to rescue him. Until unexpectedly, Kyungsoo bumped into him. And went together. A very very awkward journey.

Xiumin: noticed the signs that were showing up on the walls, follows it till he saw the exit.

Suho: got trapped from that invisible wall and manage to break it with his hands, (and with a strong grandpa game face)...turns out to be the shortcut to the exit.

Kai: was about to enter the maze when them those big machines he saw inside started to move and sounds terrifying, it scared him. So he ran away.Went back to the dorm and met the other 2 of the Maknae liners and enjoyed watching the hyungs getting lost. #YOLO