Prom with Exo

Requested by josie-mia

I don't know if this is what you have in mind. But meh..

Hope u like it. :)

-----------------------------------------

Kris: as the prom-king of the night, he has given the chance to choose his first dance, right after, he'll  approach you on your seat.
"Can you be my first & last dance?"

Chanyeol: as he is one of those who'll be performing at your prom night..
"I wanna dedicate this song to _____. This is for you."
/then everyone will look at you in awe/

Sehun: school hearthrob, he got so bored on the table and threw a tissue on you who's busy watching some student's performing, you look at him, giving you a sign to look at your phone, when you open your phone. He texted,
"I'm bored. Can you go out with me, trying to catch some fresh air or chill? ;)"

Kyungsoo: you came alone at the prom, but when everybody went to the dance floor with their partner, only you two were left on your seats. You lock sights, and smiled, you looked away blushing, but when you look back at him, he's gone but a voice on your side:
"Uhh, Hi, I'm Do Kyungsoo, can I take you to dance?" 

Yixing: *doorbell*, you were upstairs putting on the last piece of earring on your left ear, suddenly you heard your mom talking to somebody, you went down and saw Yixing looking so handsome & fully dressed looking at you jaw dropped as he ask you from your mom.

Luhan: running late as you were waiting outside the venue for him..
"Sorry I'm late. I just got jammed in the traffic so I ran. Sorry to keep you waiting."
*brushed up his hair and picked a flower from the side, making it as your corsage*
"Hehe, I left your corsage on the car, but you still look beautiful even with this. Let's go?"

Kai: as you were on the middle of the ball, slow music plays, the lights were dimmed and also his time to lean his face closer to you to kiss, but the lights came on and disco plays. Felt embarrassed, he just wittily change to dance with the music to forget what happened a while ago.

 Suho: you and him became the best couple of the night as he carries you on a bridal style as your entrance while everyone is in shock to what he just did, you were struggling to put you down.
"Hehe no can't do _____. I will let them watch to how lucky I felt being with the most beautiful lady tonight. *winks*"

Chen: became the dancing machine in between the disco in the dance floor while you were cracking out as everyone were surrounding you and Chen.
"TURN UUUUP!! CHENSING MACHINE IS HERE!"
(Baek who's shouting in the background)

Xiumin: The prom just ended but it rained, you were alone, and got nobody to go home with, until he came across, got out of his car, covering himself from the rain with his coat, running to you..
"______! Are you going home? Mind if I could ride you home?" *gummy smile*

Baekhyun: You and him were walking on the aisle, feeling so intimidated as everyone's watching you.
(You: Aish.. I know i know.. I look ugly. They're looking at you coz youre so beautiful than me.)
Brushing your hair away from your face, he kissed you out of the blue.
"The hell I care.. For me your the fairest of all the bitches in this prom. Smile babe."

Tao: your bully, you saw him walking to your way, you wanna escape but you can't because of your dress.
"HEY YOU! uhh... will...uhh... BE MY LAST DANCE! Say No then you'll suffer."