EXO's Reaction To YOU

as a Kpop Girl Group Member...and performing looking supa hawt on stage.

(A/N:  You mean, like INFIRES? xD haha bad joke.)

Sehun: silently judging you while looking at you performing, whispering things about you to his seatmate hyung while going back to judge you again.
"Dat booty."

Chen: sings along with your song while getting mesmerize in a minute then going back on singing,
"I like her voice-color. What's her name again?"

Suho: secretly smiling while staring at you while you're performing, his eyes were only on you
"I'm really gonna ask for her number later backstage."

Yixing: been looking at you but his mind is not paying attention, so he be like soullessly staring at you
"What's the connection of the spiritual world to the world of crayons, is there any connection?"

Baekhyun: sassily & hyperly imitating you and your group's dance, but when it's your part he focus..
"Heyy guys guys.. Look. *imitates ONLY your part not making it obvious that he's your fanboy* *members were laughing along with him* "

Xiumin: no reaction, but the exploding reactions were all in his head. Conceal don't feel~ Suddenly gets a boner.

Kai: deeply traces your body curves with his eyes while you're performing while he unconsciously licked his lip in the midst of your performance.
"Damn..she's hot."

Luhan: keeps complimenting you on your costume, even you & your group has the same costumes. But he believes you're the best looking one.
"But they have the same---"
"No.. no.. She wore it better. I know it."

Kyungsoo: busy eating the fruitcake on their table and appreciating the taste of it while you were performing hotly. For short, you got ignored.
"Ohhh~ the crust was just cooked perfectly, the cream, whoa. I better talk to the chef who cook this."
*walked away from their table*

Kris: as if he's not looking or not paying attention, but when it's your part he lipsynchs on his seat while as if looking at his phone, took a quick glance on you and back to lipsynching
*your parts coming, he slowly phase his eyes on the stage and looked at you while lipsynching then stops when it's not yours already*

Chanyeol: secretly took photos of you from their table and keep it as his wallpaper or a souvenir of your hot performance. Fanboying.
"OH MY GOD~ I must know her insta. She might follow me back. Ottoke~ She's my bias. Goood.."

Tao: dancing along thinking he could top your dancing. 
"I could top that pfshhh.. Hey hyungs, look at me *dancing*"