Who is she?

Manik was driving back home in his car when suddenly he heard thunder and within no time it started raining.(bin mausam baarish ⚡) As he was unable to drive he thought of waiting till the rains got slow. He parked his car at the side of a street and waited for the rain to stop. The wipers of his car were on. He saw some street children splashing water and playing in the rain. After some 5 min a car came and parked in front of his car. Manik looked at it. The back door of that car opens and a girl in blue anarkali comes out of it. Manik was not able to see her face as her back was facing him. He watched the girl continuously. Soon the girl goes to the street children and started playing with them. She splashed water on them and danced with them. Manik was watching all this. A smile crept on his lips.
Manik's POV

Who is she? And how carelessly she is playing with the street children. So down to earth. She isn't even bothered of her surroundings. She is just looking like a doll. What perfect figure she has! I wonder how she looks! Her long hair are so beautiful but right now they r blocking my view. O God, she is driving me crazy. Those bangles and her jhumkis are shining like stars. Wish I could see her face.

Suddenly the rain slows down and now it's only drizzling. He sees the girl kissing the cheeks of the street children one by one. She gestures to her driver and the driver brings a small box and hands her. She takes out some chocolates and biscuits from the box and distributes among the children. Manik is just mesmerized with such gesture. He sees the girl waving a goodbye to the kids and walk towards her car. She brings all her hair to one side of her face. Manik was not able to see her face. He gets desperate to see her face and suddenly switch on the headlights of the car. A sudden flash of light hits the girl's face and she puts her palm in front of her eyes covering half of her face. Manik sees her luscious pink pouty lips. Only one word comes out of his mouth "WOW". Suddenly the girl turns back and manik notices a small red rose tattoo at the back of her right shoulder as the girl was wearing a deep neck anarkali.

Manik's POV

O man her lips are so tempting I wish I could taste them. Manik control what r u thinking. One sec what's that. A red rose tattoo. God have some mercy on me. How could you make someone so innocent yet so sexy. Oh how I wish I could touch her! She is so alluring. I want to see more of her.

*The girl sits in the car and the driver drives away the car. Manik just keeps looking in that direction until the car disappears. Rain now fully stops. A car horn brings back to his senses. He looks here and there and talks to himself.

Was I dreaming? No,no it wasn't a dream. O shit where she has gone? God what is happening to me. I have seen so many beautiful girls but I never felt any such thing for them. What is this feeling? I haven't seen her face and I m craving for her. Goood. Whoever she is, she has the power to drive me crazy. No girl has attracted me so much.

Manik then composes himself and drives towards his home.

So this is it for now. Stay tuned for more.