Rang Jo Lagyo Re (part 2)

Nandini went inside the mansion n Manik followed her. She went into the guest room. Manik also came in n locked the door.

Nandini: Manik....what r u doing here?

Manik pulled her dupatta n started wiping his face with it.

Nandini: Manik....no...don't wipe the colours with it.

She came near him to snatch the dupatta but he very smartly pulled her close to him n tied both of them with the dupatta from the waist.

Nandini: Manik

Nandini: Manik...what is this? Her hands rested on his chest.

Manik: What....Mera bas chale toh mein humesha k liye tumhe Khud se aise hi baandhe rakhun.

He pulled her more close by placing his hand on her waist and with the other caressed her cheeks.
Both got eyelocked as if trying to read each other's eyes.
Nandini could clearly see questions in his eyes while Manik was trying to find answers in her eyes.

Manik: What happened?

Nandini kept looking into his eyes thinking whether she should tell him or not.

He slowly placed his lips on hers and kissed her very gently assuring her that she can share anything with him

He slowly placed his lips on hers and kissed her very gently assuring her that she can share anything with him....He is always with her no matter what.
Nandini remembered the rules they had made that won't hide anything from eachother.
She too responded as if saying 'I know u r always there for me'.
Nandini's hands went around his neck and she locked him in them.
His hands also encircled her waist n lightly lifted her from the floor without breaking the kiss.
He could feel every inch of her soft n wet body. He deepened the kiss.
The softness of her chest was creating desireful sensations on his hard frame. He felt like taking her then n there but he also knew that his girl is very delicate n not ready to take in his wild desires so suddenly. He needs to go slow with her....She is his life....n hurting her would b hurting himself n moreover right now his priority was to know what was bothering her.
He controlled his desires n composed himself n slowly parted their lips.
Nandini didn't see in his eyes instead she clung herself more into him and closed her eyes to absorb his presence.