Intentions Unknown

Manik was busy with his work in the office when he heard a knock at the door.

Manik: Come in

He was so engrossed checking the accounts that he didn't even bother to look who walked into the cabin. After some good 15 min he looked up from the file and saw Soha staring at him.

Manik: (at once stood straight as he was shocked seeing her) When did u come?

Soha: (coming towards him) When u were engrossed in these files (pointing to the files)

Manik: Ah! Ye...just checking the accounts....so....how come you here.

Soha: (putting one hand on his shoulder n the other hand caressing his jawline) O honey! Can't I come here without any reason.

Manik: (irritatingly takes her hands off) Soha...please...can u just maintain a distance....I don't like all this.

Soha: (trying to look innocent) O sorry honey....but not my fault...u r sooo hot that I cannot keep myself away from u. (Smiles) Anyways I have actually come to invite u...I mean...u n Mukti. Tomorrow I m celebrating my birthday (forwarding the invitation card) at the farm house. So I cordially invite u to come n make it special.

Manik: (taking the card) That's really sweet of u but I (He didn't even complete the sentence when Soha sushed him by putting her finger on his lips)

Soha: No ifs and no buts...u r coming that's it. Come on Manik u will enjoy the party. It's not like those boring family parties. In fact Dad has arranged this party specially for me n he has already told Raj uncle about this. And for ur kind information uncle has already given the permission so now no excuse. (Holding her purse) Anyways I need to invite some friends so got to go. Bye see u honey. (She leaves)

Manik: (throwing the card on the table) What the hell! How did she come inside? Where is Navya? I had already told Navya I don't want any kind of disturbance. (Just then Navya enters his cabin) What is this Navya! Why did u let her in that too without my permission?

Navya: Manik, I m sorry I really don't know when she came here. Actually I was in the store room fetching the files u asked for....May b she came here at that time. I just saw her coming out of ur cabin.

Manik: Ok, please next time se dhyan rakhna ki she doesn't enter like this. I seriously don't like her presence.

Manik then moves back to complete his pending work.

We Care Hospital

It was 12:30 pm n Nandani was in her cabin studying reports of a patient.
A peon enters her cabin.

Peon: Madam aap se koi Soha Khurana milna chahti hain.

Nandani: (shocked listening her name) So...ha....yahan...mujhse milne.

She composed herself and told the peon to let her in.

Soha: Hi Nandani!

Nandani gives a half hearted smile.

Soha: I know u must b confused as why I have come here to meet u. But seriously Nandani I have changed. I want to b like u. Trust me Nandani that's why I have come here (Forwarding the card to her) to invite u to my birthday party. I want to start afresh. Let's b friends (shakes her hand  holding Nandani's hand) (Nandani just kept listening to her as she was so confused with what was happening). And yes bring Navya also. I know she is ur bestie n stays with u. So do bring her. Bye see u. (Walks out of the cabin)