Taming the shrew

It was 8 in the morning when Nandani's phone flashed a message.
'5 hours more n u will b in my arms.😘Good morning my beautiful life'

Nandani smiled reading it n replied
'Good morning. Even I m dying to meet my heart that now belongs to u 💗'

After wishing each other both got engaged with their work.
Nandani continued with her packing n after n hour or so was ready with her luggage.
Nyo n Raj were already ready n were in the hall with Amms. They had a hearty breakfast and were soon ready to leave for airport.

Amms: Kanna...apna dhyan rakhna...aur jaldi wapas aana.

Nandani: Amms....Aap se kitni baar kaha hai aap ye sab chodhkar Mumbai aajao mere paas....but aap meri baat sunte hi kahan ho.

Amms: Mere Surya ki bahut si yaadein judi hain is ghar se....aur phir yahan mere students bhi to hain...in sab ko chhodh kar aane ko mera mann nahi maanta.

Nandani: Ok...ok....Amms no senti talks.....I promise...mujhe jab bhi time milega mein aapse milne aa jaaya karungi....thik hai.

She hugged her. Raj n Nyo touched her feet n soon they drove towards the airport.

Malhotra Office

Manik came early to the office n completed all the important work. Fortunately there were no important appointments or meetings. He gave few instructions to Navya and  informed her that he is going to airport to receive his parents. He asked Navya to get Mr Shah's file as he needed to check the bills. Navya went out of his cabin when she found Soha storming into the office. Although she tried to stop her but Soha shooing her away straight away headed into Manik's cabin.
Navya rushed behind her to stop but......

Soha: (opened the door with force) What Manik!!!....Where the hell were u yesterday n why weren't u picking up my calls?

Manik was baffled by such a sudden encounter. Navya stood there helpless as Soha was in no mood to stop today.

Manik: What the hell Soha!!!...he got up from his seat....Is this the way you come into anybody's cabin n that too without permission. (He gestured Navya through his eyes that he'll handle it. Navya left the cabin closing the door)

Soha: I want answers....Manik! Why did you spoil my Valentine programme.

Manik! Why did you spoil my Valentine programme

Manik: Who r u to ask me?....He was damn pissed at her ....and why should I answer ur stupid questions?

Soha: What!!! Stupid questions....she angrily came in front of him and clenched his shirt collar....u know I was like maniac trying to call u but u....u were busy with ur so called work....u have ruined my day n I need to know why....n where were u?

Manik: taking her hands off his collar....behave Soha.....I m not ur boyfriend....get that straight...and moreover I don't feel the need to answer ur questions.....Did u ask me before fixing the programme?...hmmm....tell me......did I commit u anything?....when I clearly told u that I cannot come.....still u kept on calling me....Soha I m warning u....stop behaving like my girlfriend....don't try my patience....it's only that I don't want to hurt Khurana uncle that I m tolerating u....don't take this as an advantage....I m sure u don't want to see my other side....n trust me....u won't like it. (Soha stood there like a defeated bull)...Now move....I have more important things in my life than standing here n wasting time arguing on some nonsense issue.