Hospital Romance

This chapter is dedicated to flighhigh. Thank u for appreciating my hard work.

It was a new n fresh morning for our love birds.

Nandini was in her cabin instructing the nurse on a patient's medication. There came a knock at the door.

Nandini: Ok...U give these medicines n let me know after n hour. She looks at the door....pls come in.

The nurse departs n Raj Malhotra enters.

Raj: Good morning doctor.

Nandini: Good morning uncle....smiles n hugs him.

Raj: So Dr. Nandini....here is your patient as promised.

Nandini: Smiles n bows down.....Thank u very much for coming dear patient.

They both laugh...

Nandini: Uncle, first let's complete ur check-up then we will have mast masala chai.

Raj: As u say dear.

Nandini: Ok then....U proceed towards the diagnose room n I shall join u in a couple of minutes. I need to keep this files...pointing towards some files.

Raj: Ok boss.

He departs n Nandini moves to keep the files in the glass cupboard.

She was busy keeping the files when she heard-'Good morning my love'

'Good morning my love'

She at once recognized the voice n turned to find the most handsome face standing at the door with his million dollar smile.

Nandini: Manik...tum yahan kya kar rahe ho....she moved towards him.

Manik came inside n locked the door.

Manik: I came here with Pa.

Nandini: Manik...why have u locked the door?

Manik started moving forward n Nandini moved backward. Both were looking into each other's eyes.

Manik: Why....r u afraid?

He comes closer to her and her back hits the glass cupboard. Manik locked her by placing both his hands on the cupboard on either side of her face.